JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

10 Years of JJFP.com

Hero1

I remember checking out the internet when it first started on my dads computer at work..this was 95.. first thing i looked up was will and jeff..couldnt find anythin tho :kekeke:

I remember when i used internet for one of the first times at home...and well i found this site :wiggle:

Edited by Luigie

yeah in 96 i was only 8 years old and i remember i liked watching basektball a lot, haha. i think my dad had 14.4 dial up in 96. i remember what the site looked like in 99, thats when i first got into Will and looked up JJFP on the internet. wow 10 years is a long time tho, congrats tim. u mustve only been 15 or so huh?

yea...congratulations on holdin it down for soo long Timboat. I must say, that I've honestly met some incredible ppl via this site. I havent been here as long as u & AJ, but I came along a few short years after that tho ... I was prolly the only 'main' regular female fan then..and got so much static. LOL... but its all good now...

thank u for contributing to the greatest memories I have with my JJFP online family ...

peace,

cookie

• Admin

Yeah I was 16.. first couple of ppl who e-mailed would have been AJ and then Vipa.. and some other ppl..i wonder what ever happened 2 em.. of course back then it was a dedication to a group that had finished.. its been a great 10 years of JJFP when you think about it.. 2007 could be the best yet :gettinjiggywitit:

Yeah I was 16.. first couple of ppl who e-mailed would have been AJ and then Vipa.. and some other ppl..i wonder what ever happened 2 em.. of course back then it was a dedication to a group that had finished.. its been a great 10 years of JJFP when you think about it.. 2007 could be the best yet :gettinjiggywitit:

and what's coming in 2007 hehe...