Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

"Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. "

If the tree is corrupt you must uplift its roots..and plant a new tree.. Unfortunatley for schnazz his tree seems quite barron. Unable to produce. I know you cry yourself to sleep tonight, knowing the schnazzy peppers will never be ranked number 1.

"Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. "

If the tree is corrupt you must uplift its roots..and plant a new tree.. Unfortunatley for schnazz his tree seems quite barron. Unable to produce. I know you cry yourself to sleep tonight, knowing the schnazzy peppers will never be ranked number 1.

Please, the only thing barren around here is your sex life. What you fail to understand is that war is much like chess, you must position before you attack. The time shall come when the schnazziest will be the undisputed leader.

• Admin

but as your girl told me you are all positioning no follow through.. See if the army game was chess you'd be just another pawn.. I dont even have to care about you till you get a little closer..then i come down with my full force. See snatch all your mercenaries are just a penis extension to compensate for your obvious shortcomings.

You bringing a full force down on me? Oh my! Is that anything like the multiple failed attacks you've already launched against me? Or are you going to sick your failed clan on me? The clan that you had to disband so that MaxFly could take over and run it properly? The clan that not only failed to protect it's members from the clanless wonders of this board, but the clan that also failed to protect it's members from it's own members? That's just sad man, sad.

What you fail to understand is that war is much like chess, you must position before you attack. The time shall come when the schnazziest will be the undisputed leader.

Oh, so like the last few times we've played these sort of games....?

Oh, wait... You couldn't be referring to those...

What you fail to understand is that war is much like chess, you must position before you attack. The time shall come when the schnazziest will be the undisputed leader.

Oh, so like the last few times we've played these sort of games....?

Oh, wait... You couldn't be referring to those...

You're right, I wasn't referring to those, though last game I was in first place when I retired. I think you need to work on your reading skills, "shall come" refers to the future, not the past.

schnazz cant even buy a subway cause it makes him feel small... see snatch knows me and maxfly made him..without us he's nothing.. clan envy!!

And that's exactly how it went down. We let him roll with us... felt a little pity for him... helped him get better... But all of this happened just like Rocky VI.... He started talking smack and we had to smack him down. Clan envy.

schnazz cant even buy a subway cause it makes him feel small... see snatch knows me and maxfly made him..without us he's nothing.. clan envy!!

And that's exactly how it went down. We let him roll with us... felt a little pity for him... helped him get better... But all of this happened just like Rocky VI.... He started talking smack and we had to smack him down. Clan envy.

Hahaha, no, not at all how it happend. I was innovating and ya'll where copying me. The best you two can do is to talk a bunch of lies, trying to make yourself feel better.