JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Smack Talk

Jazzy Julie

The army game is no fun without a smack talk thread, so here it is. Im sure the 6 members of the tdh have been discussing a lot on thier little group tho.

i notice that a few are trying the old method of gaining money, soldiers and attack turns. Its not worked in the past, why would it work now hehe.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Manure is now recruiting members for our prestigious new elitist on-line club, providing you an early opportunity to enroll with the titans.

Numerous members of this "TDH Posse" have told me in private, via PM, that the worst thing about not joining Team Manure was telling their friends they're gay.

Don't be that person. Don't miss out. Don't make a mistake. Don't change your sexuality. Join Team Manure.

Team Manure is now recruiting members for our prestigious new elitist on-line club, providing you an early opportunity to enroll with the titans.

Numerous members of this "TDH Posse" have told me in private, via PM, that the worst thing about not joining Team Manure was telling their friends they're gay.

Don't be that person. Don't miss out. Don't make a mistake. Don't change your sexuality. Join Team Manure.

man what u talking about haahh ... but i know your a$$ will be in trouble when 6 members catch it :rofl:

everyone is fair game, ive even been attacked by memebers of my clan so i wont hesitate to attack anyone

TDH is falling apart already? That didn't take long! Wes, why are you remaining a part of such a cowardly group that they attack their own members? TDH obviously doesn't care about fighting for what's right!

everyone is fair game, ive even been attacked by memebers of my clan so i wont hesitate to attack anyone

TDH is falling apart already? That didn't take long! Wes, why are you remaining a part of such a cowardly group that they attack their own members? TDH obviously doesn't care about fighting for what's right!

Quit TDH Posse, and join Team Manure. Save your sexuality!!