Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fan 4ever

Will Smith - Let Me Find Out

Sup y'all,

I was surfin on the net and I found this on both Yahoo.com and hollywood.com.

Music Credits

Bad Boys II - ( Song Performer(("Let Me Find Out")) / 2003 / Released / Sony Pictures Releasing )

Links:

Yahoo link

Hollywood link

This is really strange...is that a song he made for the Bad Boys II soundtrack but that never got released? I don't know what to think of it! :shrug:

Yeh, didn't we know he'd done a couple of tracks for the album but Diddy was the producer and cut the tracks off.

Yea he did...It is weird for Yahoo to list it as a released track though...Unless it was part of the score, and he lent hand in it...but I don't know.

Wonder how many songs that have been recorded since 1985 and not been relesed... probably a few 100...

does nobody else remmember being really excited about these new songs then diddy cut them. i know i do, i was so dissapointed. its another one of those lost forever never to be heard songs. Damn diddy!

i didn't here a thing about will recording tracks for the bad boys 2 soundtrack why wouldn't diddy put tracks from the star of the freakin movie anyway!?.

That's interesting. I wonder if there's anything 2 this. Either way, i'm pretty sure that if this is an FP song, it's never been released in a way that anyone has heard it.

And why would Puffy leave FP trax off the soundtrack...easy...cuz he's an idiot. We've known this for over 10 years.

Wanna hear it badly!!!! :shifty:

That's interesting. I wonder if there's anything 2 this. Either way, i'm pretty sure that if this is an FP song, it's never been released in a way that anyone has heard it.

And why would Puffy leave FP trax off the soundtrack...easy...cuz he's an idiot. We've known this for over 10 years.

know wonder the soundtrack sucked then... hey aj, do you or tim know how many tracks will recorded for the soundtrack if this is a real song i wonder if well ever get to here it.