JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"Here he comes, he can rock, HE CAN BREAK DANCE..... "

Damian

yeah, i always wondered about that line...

me to. I've never seen will break dance or do any type of dancing except his "Dumb Dancin". Thanx for sharin' Damian! :2thumbs:

The fact that Common is such a good break dancer always suprises me because he always seems to me to be the guy who is always calm,intellectual, peaceful and considers playing chess and listening to Beethoven as quality time. lol.

:lolsign: But thats so true!

Thanx for sharin' Damian! :2thumbs:

No problemo! It interested me very much. & I connected it with Will.

The fact that Common is such a good break dancer always suprises me because he always seems to me to be the guy who is always calm,intellectual, peaceful and considers playing chess and listening to Beethoven as quality time. lol.

I can agree what you're saying with actuall Commons personality (... I also checked other movies of his concerts & he seems to be energetic man), but when you look at his earlier effectings (read music videos), I would be more open to connect this to younger Common:)

Maybe he can break dance, but he hadn't got occasion to show it? I see you have different opinions. I don't know if someone is a good break dancer is also a good dancer (e.g. in couple dancing). We can be sure in one option, Will like dancing & having good time!

Break dancing is one of the hardest kinds of dancin'...i've seen him on the shoot of music videos and other places doing interviews were he jokes about his limited dancing abilities and how the wonders of video ending help him out.