JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Official Will Smith FREESTYLE thread

Okay, figured I'd make a thread for people to post up the Will Smith Freestyles that he's done in Radio interviews, or whatever.

The only ones I've heard personally are the two that he did on Westwood.

The Freestyle over Lean Back and the freestyle over How We Do.

I'll post those (Putfile) and if anyone has other ones whether they are audio or video, please post them up.

Maybe this could be a sticky?

Freestyle over How we Do

Freestyle over Lean Back

Edited by conscious thug

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, figured I'd make a thread for people to post up the Will Smith Freestyles that he's done in Radio interviews, or whatever.

The only ones I've heard personally are the two that he did on Westwood.

The Freestyle over Lean Back and the freestyle over How We Do.

I'll post those (Putfile) and if anyone has other ones whether they are audio or video, please post them up.

Maybe this could be a sticky?

Freestyle over How we Do

Freestyle over Lean Back

Uhm I don't wanna disappoint u or somethin' but he didn't freestyle there. He just rapped two of his songs over the beats.

*We talked about that many times here on this board before!*

Here He Comes & Chosen One.... off the top of my head. Along with the Dont Hate Him freestyle.

But I believe to do a verse from an album your promoting is a definition of a freestyle.

But 4 me a freestyle is if he or anybody just raps, he just starts 2 rap without any lyrics or without thinkin' what to rap before or not? Am I wrong? :nhawong:

Here He Comes & Chosen One.... off the top of my head. Along with the Dont Hate Him freestyle.

But I believe to do a verse from an album your promoting is a definition of a freestyle.

But 4 me a freestyle is if he or anybody just raps, he just starts 2 rap without any lyrics or without thinkin' what to rap before or not? Am I wrong? :nhawong:

No, thats correct.

But I think this is used as a promotional freestyle, meaning a verse from the album that he spits to promote it.

No, thats correct.

But I think this is used as a promotional freestyle, meaning a verse from the album that he spits to promote it.

Ah ok, got it! :2thumbs:

I guess its just cause he aint very good at freestylin, cause the lil freestyle he did back in the day in Yo! MTV raps was wack :3-laugh3:

dont worry Will, we still like your "take ya time" lyrics :gettinjiggywitit:

I guess its just cause he aint very good at freestylin, cause the lil freestyle he did back in the day in Yo! MTV raps was wack :3-laugh3:

dont worry Will, we still like your "take ya time" lyrics :gettinjiggywitit:

Huh? What? Which freestyle? A real one? He really made a real freestyle or what? :nhawong: Clear me up about that! :hail:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

Yeah, one with Ready rock C n Jeff, i guess it was the first episode of Yo!

Do u happen to have it on ur PC and maybe could upload it for me, pls? Or do u know where I can get or listen to it?

Just wanna listen to it so bad cuz I wanna know what he's rappin bout there...

Its not exactly a very long freestyle, but i'll upload the video later :2thumbs:

Yeah, one with Ready rock C n Jeff, i guess it was the first episode of Yo!

Do u happen to have it on ur PC and maybe could upload it for me, pls? Or do u know where I can get or listen to it?

Just wanna listen to it so bad cuz I wanna know what he's rappin bout there...

Its not exactly a very long freestyle, but i'll upload the video later :2thumbs:

Aaaahhhh thanks man, thank u so much!!! I'll check this board 2morrow again because I'm in germany and the time here is 2:49 in the night now so almost morning, I gotta go 2 sleep! :3-laugh3:

cya and keep it 'fresh' - so fresh... :2thumbs: