JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

5 Star Lyricists Team

mfuqua23

Well guys. Letz discuss this here. 1st, we're all gonna write it since Prince isn't ready 2 record. But he will be, and soon I hope.

Hero1: has an idea 4 da intro; which will represent 4 us worldwide.

I was thinkin someone could make the beat so that it is in fact OUR song. Even if not it'z cool. But I'd prefer it that way. Agree wit me on dat one?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Ok so... For order, how about this?

Tim
Chorus
FuQ
Chorus
bigted
Chorus
Disillusioned (possibly)
Chorus
Da Brakes

It's also dependent on my microphone whether I can do what I wanna do or not, it picks and chooses its moments (dodgy piece of equipment about 6yrs old). So if this was the case then I would suggest:

Tim
Chorus
FuQ
Chorus
bigted
Chorus
Da Brakes
Chorus/Spoken outtro by Disillusioned going on at the same time.

I dunno, the outtro could be made to rhyme. Maybe I've been listening to too much 2Pac to have the spoken outtro idea? Hmm

I don't have no problems wit my voice, I like listening to my voice, I just need something to record with! :werd:

• Admin
you know da brakes is goooooddddd so we are all gonna have to bring it! i say make it an upbeat kinda beat.. i think if any1 wants a theme ..it should be worldwide.. cause we are represin USA AUS and UK right here :rock:

Guest Prince
[quote=Hero1,Aug 5 2004, 10:56 AM]you know da brakes is goooooddddd so we are all gonna have to bring it! i say make it an upbeat kinda beat.. i think if any1 wants a theme ..it should be worldwide.. cause we are represin USA AUS and UK right here :rock:[/quote]
Haha, if we're all going to have to "bring it", then I'm glad Brakes is also from the UK, so I can just sit back, relax, and do my thing haha.

What themes can we do that are worldwide? The state of Hip-Hop?

[quote=Prince,Aug 5 2004, 11:58 AM][quote=Hero1,Aug 5 2004, 10:56 AM] you know da brakes is goooooddddd so we are all gonna have to bring it! i say make it an upbeat kinda beat..  i think if any1 wants a theme ..it should be worldwide.. cause we are represin USA AUS and UK right here  :rock:[/quote]
Haha, if we're all going to have to "bring it", then I'm glad Brakes is also from the UK, so I can just sit back, relax, and do my thing haha.

What themes can we do that are worldwide? The state of Hip-Hop? [/quote]
Ooooooooo the pressure!!!

But guys i aint made a beat in AGES!!!! I'm not sure if i'm up to this challenge!!! And i've never had to make a beat for any1 else!! If possible i'd rather someone else did it!

Guest Prince
Yup I understand Brakes...

:: Looks toward FuQ ::

I have an idea... If people that have the means to make a beat can try, then we'll take it from there. It doesn't matter how crap it is, because I would do a lot worse! Trust. I have a cheap DJ program I got early last year, never tried it though... But I think it's pretty awful. Still, if we all make an attempt then we will see who's got it going...

Guest Prince
Ok guys... I've got the box here... And I quote...

[quote]Virtual DJ - £19.99 (about $35 haha)

Mix, modify and scratch like a professional DJ.

Cut up and fade between tracks with the mix and crossfade feature.[/quote]

There you go... It most probably sucks more than a Dyson... Please don't make me do the beat guys! Haha.

I can't make a beat. Just download and loop stuff off cds.

But I don't think it should be about the current state of hip hop cuz that would be way 2 much. we'll just be a worldwide team.

btw, where's everyone in this from?

FuQ - USA (Pennsylvania)
Da Brakes - UK