JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

50 CENT BRINGS RAP 2 A NEW LOW

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

aj respect but i definently disagree with you about 50 he is a talanted artist no matter what any on this board says but at the same time i respect evreyones opinion because that's all it is is people's personal preference. 50 does rap like his power of a dollar days on the mixtape and the mixtape is actually off the hook the songs rock plain and simple

aj respect but i definently disagree with you about 50 he is a talanted artist no matter what any on this board says but at the same time i respect evreyones opinion because that's all it is is people's personal preference. 50 does rap like his power of a dollar days on the mixtape and the mixtape is actually off the hook the songs rock plain and simple

we werent discussing how good or bad he was on the mixtape or if he was talented or not, we were discussing the decision to that pic on the cover of it and how immature it was. so please, lets hear your opinion about that.

Yall know I dont ike 50 or anytng.. But what is the big problem about this? I mean, its a Mixtapr dissing Game. Its not like he made a album cover of it. I mean, this seems more nomal to me (considering its a mixtape full of disses) than Kanye Wets dressed up as a damn teddy on his album cover.

Edited by Turntable

I personally didn't laugh - i just shook my head in disbelief. Its **** like this that makes me wonder why I enjoy rap music. Seems like I've been asking myself that question for the last few weeks now. I'm embarased to say I'm a rap fan. I really am.

Don't be embarrased to be a fan of hip hop just because there are a lot of crappy rappers out there today. Just don't listen to there music, and just listen to true hip hop that you like. When somebody asks me what music I like, I say something like "old school hip hop" or "true hip hop, not the crap rap out there by mainstream artists". I personally don't care what others might think when I tell them that I listen to hip hop, because I let them know that there actually is a lot of good hip hop out there that isn't full of cursing.

remember when i changed the filter on the board..so that when any1 posted the name wack rapper #2 it came out with "that idiot" and then every1 got upset :3-laugh3: :3-laugh3:

lmao! U should do that again, it was hilarious. It stops people from posting about "that idiot" as much.

Yall know I dont ike 50 or anytng.. But what is the big problem about this? I mean, its a Mixtapr dissing Game. Its not like he made a album cover of it. I mean, this seems more nomal to me (considering its a mixtape full of disses) than Kanye Wets dressed up as a damn teddy on his album cover.

Back in the day, we had Kool Moe Dee posing on an album cover with his ride in the background, parked overtop a red kangol hate. That waz classic. Everyone knew he waz going at LL Cool J with that. But what wack rapper #1 is doing is just stupid. It looks like he had a 12 year old come up with a concept 4 the cover. Then again, wack rapper #1 does have the mindstate of a 12 year old.

In my opinion, there's a big difference.