Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sonic1988

Has this idea ever come across Will's desk?

By that I mean Will and James Avery on screen together, but not playing "Will" and "Uncle Phil". It would be cool to see (for example, in "Pursuit") Will's boss at a job would be James Avery. Or something similar with another cast member from FPOBA. I would like to see them work with Will, since he's matured as an actor.

yeah that would be real tite, dont thinks its gonna happen soon tho

James avery was in some movie about a year ago. It looks like he has lost some weight!

James Avery in a movie a year ago? Which one was it?

Any other actor's that I would like to see acting with Will again is Joseph Marcell. I loved his sense of humor.

James Avery had a small roll on "that 70s Show" about 2 or 3 years ago too...He played a cop who was training Kelso.

It would have worked in bad Boys..

they walk into a shop, and like, Carlton is the clerk or something....

James avery was in some movie about a year ago. It looks like he has lost some weight!

I was wrong :willvspaparazzi: ! It was a sitcom :smart: ... He played a gay singer or actor :wiggle:

Edited by viber_91

he'll always be big ol uncle Phil 2 me! :kekeke:

Edited by Da Fresh Prince

He was in Driving School...He was the driving instructer who asked the boy to stop on a really steep hill and couldn't spill his coffee on drip or he would fail...:lolsign: it's an ok movie

he'll always be big ol uncle Phil 2 me! :kekeke:

and that is why it could never be a serious scene they could appear in together. People would find it hard to take seriously. I'm one for the Cameo role aslong as its used fairly.

cameo roles could work better, even if its in a music video (- Carlton was in the wild wild west music video). Just to see them together again would be interesting.