JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ludacris new joint

Frenetic

Go to Allhiphop.com and listen to Ludas new song "Tel it like it is".

I've always thought he's a pretty mediocre rapper. Some good songs and some really bad songs. But this one blew me away. It addresses the state of hiphop and the whole mainstream hiphop-trend that is making us blind.

Listen to it!

Well respectfully speaking Luda basically has been making a lot of the crap that he's criticising here, that's just like when 50 Cent made "Wanksta" in criticising rappers who talk about being gangsta when they don't pop guns in real life but he's turned into that "Wanksta" himself leading a fake image so really it was like he predicted his downfall, lol, it's hard to take Luda seriously since he's been leading us blind with his trends, I take it like he's dissin' himself...

Edited by bigted

Well respectfully speaking Luda basically has been making a lot of the crap that he's criticising here, that's just like when 50 Cent made "Wanksta" in criticising rappers who talk about being gangsta when they don't pop guns in real life but he's turned into that "Wanksta" himself leading a fake image so really it was like he predicted his downfall, lol, it's hard to take Luda seriously since he's been leading us blind with his trends, I take it like he's dissin' himself...

hhah yeah !

Ye, you def have a point there. But when i listened to War with God, which is a song he made directed towards himself i realized that the dude has opened his eyes and mind. Basically War with God is a diss-song about how this man is talking about selling cocaine, acting gangsta, lieing, being someone he is not and so on. Everybody thought it was aimed towards someone, but then Luda explained that it's a track directed towards the old Luda.

And I believe cause, yeah he may be a hypocrit when you look at his past but no matter what that is some two really dope songs.

I mean, even Fresh Prince dumbed down on us. But I still took Lost and Found seriuosly because we all can change..

Yeah well Luda should just make great music then, I'm personally getting tired of everyone saying hip-hop's dead, with him on the most part it's like I like his cameos on other people's songs better than his albums, but if Luda's rapping this hungry on his new album I'm gonna check for it, I can't front that it's a hot track, Oprah might of inspired him...

Edited by bigted

• 4 years later...
Guest Vlukiret

Хай! Я провёл небольшое исследование сообразно выбору оптимальному процессору в комп, не ведясь ни на какие бренды и имена, я решил понять который процессор всё-таки лучше купить, главное было аналогия ценакачество, я моментально отмёл АМД ибо николи амд не юзал и возиться с ним не собираюсь, изучал лишь процы интел, и для мой суждение самые оптимальные процы немедленно по ценекачество ни коре2дуо и даже не коре2квад, а процессоры Intel Dual Core, конечно, они с меньшим кэшем, но имеют также два ядра якобы коре2дуо и последние модели имеют высокую частоту, накануне 3200 мгц. Рекомендую брать дуал коре!