JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

End of the World?

Guest Da Triptic

Guest Da Triptic

This one dude in a wheel chair said sudden global warming (Nuclear War) will end the world, unless we colonize the moon and Mars. Anyone believe this I do just cause of what N. Korea has been doin with there bomb testing.

Guest Da Triptic

see that dictator in Korea probly aint thinkin about that he is goin to destroy everything in da world. y i hate at a level dat hi? y did we have to make da nuke instead of being normal and using a whole bunch we had to use one big one

This might not lead to very good consequences. I heard about them lauching those rockets but i believe that the US can destrroy NKOrea anytime.

man it's not that easy , u know it's only 1 push ... about that end of the world :nhawong: may happen , i mean Russia got the power to destroy the whole world for 30 minutes but :shrug:

USA got enough nuclear to destroy the whole world four times, I think, but hopefully they wont do that. However, if USA drops nuclear bombs in some other country with bombs, we are going to have a really problematic situation. I dont think that nuclear bombs are going to be the end of the world, though it is a possibilty. My guess is that the Greenhouse Effect is going to be the end, the large industries together with cutting down the forest will sooner or later create an situation where it is no longer possible to survive. When? 100-200 years from now.

If pollution or weapons of mass destruction doesnt do it before the sun blows up and sucks us all into the biggest black hole you've ever seen...that's the way the world is supposed to end...the same way it started. Nothing.

The odds of N. Korea really doing anything is kind of remote. What may happen is that Japan will begin to start a military again (they haven't had one since world war 2) and this new military will hopefully scare China into starting Economic sanctions on N. Korea and due to the lack of money, the country will crumble. I doubt they will attack the USA. The Soviet Union had the opportunity to for roughly 50 years, but they didn't because they knew if a nuclear bomb was dropped on US soil, the US would bomb back and that would basically be the end of the human race, at least.

The trick is, is not to think about it. i drive myself crazy if i do.

I remmember when we had this thing in high school where everyone said it was the end of the world at this certain time. We were all so scared in that maths lesson lol. All that happened was some girl said "boom".