JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

the Robbie Williams tour

the robbie weekend has come to an end here in sweden, with shows on both saturday and sunday. It was a great weekend since i live very close to the stadium where the show was i could here it all from home on saturday. then on sunday I was one of the lucky 60 000 people who had tickets to the show and all I can say is: WOW!! this was a great show! we stod right next to the scene listening to robbie sing like 5 meters away from us :) Robbie is the best entertainer out there (sorry Will, your still nr 2 ). If he comes to your country be sure to get a ticket!

Anyway, the reason for this topic.. I had been standing up waiting for the show to start for like five hours. looked at the time and it was only a little while more untill Basement Jaxx would come out and wam us up for Robbie.. I look up at the big screens right next to the scene and guess what :) they played the video of Gettin jiggy Wit It mixed with some Black Eyed Peas video. So i stod there in front of 60 000 people singing Gettin Jiggy wit it :)

Robbie is pretty cool. He realy is very good live, no doubt about that. Yeah like Kev said.. In Europe he is huge. Its crazy how huge the guys is. Hs whole European Tour was sold about in.. what.. 20 minutes? And he made about 2 concerts in big arenas in every city he went to.

Yeah, all of you say the truth. His concerts are amazing. But I don't like his music and I don't like him a lot. He's kinda strange to me, because of his very strangs music videos. That's why I never visited one of his concerts and I will never visit one.

Robbies a popstar and a good popstar so he will be extremely popular. He shouldnt even be compared to Will Smith, they are totally different.