JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP T-Shirt $12.99

• Admin

Everyone who has ordered a shirt they have all now been shipped out! :wiggle: You know I just realised Kev is the only order from the UK..and I thought england had the biggest jjfp fans :shrug:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Can't be long now, we'll all have to take some modelling shots to show off the shirts. Might get some more buyers.

Yeah everyones gotta post a picture of themselves wearin the shirt! :wiggle:

hey Tim, since I have a computer class tomorrow, I was gonna reorder the shirt so I could print up. Or should I just stick with the same acct. # for the 1st one, and send my money order in when I get it? If so, I'm gonna need the address info and all that necessary to get the shirt. I thought about it, and I think it's worth it.

I got my shirt 2day 2. It's dope...i'm really impressed. I'm one of those weird people who will get a rare shirt and never wear it cuz they don't wanna ruin it...ha ha. So unless i go 2 a JJ+FP set, i don't know that i'll wear it. So i'm thinkin' i might have 2 order another later 2 wear from time 2 time.