JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP T-Shirt $12.99

I dunno! Theres something about a girl in a baggy shirt! :wiggle:

I disagree! If girls are wearing a baggy tshirt, I'm ususally thinking "ok, so what are you hiding". Usually a massive beer gut no doubt. Doesn't do anything for them either. Usually they end up looking like bags. :smart:

But as long as it isn't too baggy, girls can usually get away with it.

I'll settle this argument... first you find a girl who's nice lookin :1-say-yes: :strip: , then in the morning when she wants to go to the bathroom - offer her your favourite baggy t-shirt... they normally put on the first thing you give 'em :wiggle: :smart: :rofl:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, how many T-shirts have been sold?

10 so far...

10! Hey, where are all the fans? buy a shirt, It's not that expencive! :willvspaparazzi: :willvspaparazzi: :damnyou:

• Members

2 years in the making...Its finally here.. Get ya limited edition jazzy jeff & fresh prince forever shirt for 14.99

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/store

Celebrate 20 years of Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince and over 10 years of jazzyjefffreshprince.com. If you pre-order the shirt you save $5, and make sure you get the size shirt you need. Also the first 15 pre-orders I will also send a copy of the extremely rare Jazzy Jeff mixtape "The originals:volume 1" So what u waitin for? Go get the shirt!

Yo can you find that mixtape anywhere else.... I'd love to get one

• Admin

2 years in the making...Its finally here.. Get ya limited edition jazzy jeff & fresh prince forever shirt for 14.99

Celebrate 20 years of Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince and over 10 years of jazzyjefffreshprince.com. If you pre-order the shirt you save $5, and make sure you get the size shirt you need. Also the first 15 pre-orders I will also send a copy of the extremely rare Jazzy Jeff mixtape "The originals:volume 1" So what u waitin for? Go get the shirt!

you are one of the first 15..so u are getting one :2thumbs:

• Members

you are one of the first 15..so u are getting one :2thumbs:

Sweet thats awesome now I dont have to worry about it

Have you received the T-shirts yet Tim? Maybe you announced this already and i missed reading it.

Shirts should be shipping July 14 :gettinjiggywitit:

:wiggle: