JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP T-Shirt $12.99

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno! Theres something about a girl in a baggy shirt! :wiggle:

I disagree! If girls are wearing a baggy tshirt, I'm ususally thinking "ok, so what are you hiding". Usually a massive beer gut no doubt. Doesn't do anything for them either. Usually they end up looking like bags. :smart:

But as long as it isn't too baggy, girls can usually get away with it.

Edited by thePrince

oh how much is it gonna shrink since its 100% cotton

well first, Hanes makes shirts other than their undershirts. i have plenty of shirts that my b-ball coach had made for us advertising our team and i have plenty of other hanes, and they're ok. but this shirt isnt so it doesnt matter. as for size, i would choose a 2XL if you like your shirts baggy. i am 6'3" and i get both XL and 2XL shirts, but XL arent that baggy and they shrink in the dryer. even when shirts say preshrunk and all that, it will still shrink in the dryer. just get a 2X and it'll be big and if it's too big, you can put it in the dryer on medium or low heat to shrink it just a lil.

yeah i generally dont wear baggy shirts coz they make me look fat. Im noticing there is no small size just medium. Its not going to be baggy on me, its going to look like a tent. I have a lot of trouble finding stuff to fit, its generally in the x small section.

Shirts should be shipping July 14 :gettinjiggywitit:

I hope I get my T-shirt before July 20...(So I can wear it at the Kanye Consert, and make my friends jealous) :gettinjiggywitit: :wiggle:

• 2 weeks later...