Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Hero1

JJFP T-Shirt $12.99

2 years in the making...Its finally here.. Get ya limited edition jazzy jeff & fresh prince forever shirt for 14.99

http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/store

Celebrate 20 years of Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince and over 10 years of jazzyjefffreshprince.com. If you pre-order the shirt you save $5, and make sure you get the size shirt you need. Also the first 15 pre-orders I will also send a copy of the extremely rare Jazzy Jeff mixtape "The originals:volume 1" So what u waitin for? Go get the shirt!

everyone needs to get one bcoz we cant get womens sizes until u buy lots lol. Its a very nice design but i cant wear baggy t shirts lol.

Go buy then we can get different types. :wiggle:

Gonna be ordering ASAP. Wear that with pride.

OK Tim, screw that Pm i sent you. Im sorted, and hoping im one of them first 15 aswell.

Looks great Tim! Wow. I am definitely gonna pre order soon. :kool:

What kind of shirt is it? Is like this wide baggy shirt or is it more tight or what? Give me some informaton,lol

the biggest size is 3XL.

I Just have to get this t-shirt. Looks Dope Tim!

What kind of shirt is it? Is like this wide baggy shirt or is it more tight or what? Give me some informaton,lol

the biggest size is 3XL.

Thats not what I mean. I mean like what type of t-shirt it is. I have diffrent sizes with diffrent shapes etc. Some are allways wider and some are tighter.

i would assume their your regular Hanes t-shirts. just like when u go and buy blank t-shirts from the store. they're somewhat baggy, but they're not like Ecko, Rocawear, etc. shirts. looks great but i dunno if i can get one right now.

Orderd mine just now... Can't wait!!!!