JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MAN IN THE MIRROR: A VH-1 MOVIE

For those many MJ fans who visit this board, VH-1's movie Man In The Mirror airs this weekend on Fri, Sat, + Sun at 9. I don't know how it is (after all, they movie they made on MC Hammer 2 years ago waz awful with false details thrown in) but i'm definitly interested in checking it out. For those other Michael Jackson fans...what are your thoughts now b4 seeing it?!?

Thanx 4 the heads up!! I think VH-1 has kept it real with most of their shows, but I gotta feeling in the back of my mind they'll twist the facts like almost all others have done in the past. Anyways, it's always good 2 see movies + documentaries showin love 4 MJ. I really can't say anything about it before I watch it. However, from what I've read about the show on VH-1's website, this MJ story seems 2 focus more about how he impacted generations with his music in the past and goes in detail on the positive things in his life, moving away from the usual crazy things we usually hear...so it looks 2 be pretty cool.

[url="http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/man_in_the_mirror/series_about_special.jhtml"]VH-1's Man In The Mirror[/url]