JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Best Song?

Wich Song Is Your favorite?

My favorite has allways been Comin to the stage, But when tim uploded We Wont and Chosen One I changed my mind...

now i have to say Chosen One! But that will probably change after a while to We Won't and then we wont will change to Comin to the stage again... :davidblaine: :2thumbs:

Edited by viber_91

I would say "Comin' to the Stage" is the best of three, and "We Won't" is second. "Chosen One" is okay, but I wasn't feeling it like the other two.

I dont understand how "Comin to the Stage" wasnt a track on the album. Will is stupid for not including it, id rather have that then a "Switch" remix anytime. Plus it woulda been huge! But once again another single material song is overlooked. what a shame but its nothing new for Will.

"We Wont" is an alright track not that bad

"Chosen One" - GREAT LYRICS BY FAR but the beat is by FAR OFF. I cant believe how horrible this track was produced. Born to Reign leftover...disgusting.

2 me, "Chosen One" is dope...but just a bit 2 common. It doesn't pop as much as the other bonus trax. "Coming To The Stage" has the high energy and that "single-ready" quality 2 it...but something about "We Won't" is a bit more down and dirty...a bit more of an edge. 2 me it's a toss up.

The best bonus song for me is "We Won't". I feel this song more than the others. Number 2 is "Comin' To The Stage" and number 3 "Chosen One".

But you guys're right. Coming to the stage would be good single material.