JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Did you get a sticker with your copy?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek4: omg thats terrible.

when im in work and i clean out the animals and put newspapers down for the animals i always rob the Will articles.

and i robbed a magazine from the career office in school, oh great i just released ive just walked into all the scouse jokes again. but i swear i only steal Will related things :angel:

Guest Prince
Could do... But I'm pretty short on the money side having just bought my MP3 player, and I also have to buy another digital camera really quickly as my old faithful packed it in recently... So it'll be a while before I buy singles... I'll take things one step at a time... I haven't got all JJ+FPs albums yet! Infact, only greatest hits and a few tracks I downloaded years ago... :cya: Edited by Prince

my sticker is in my :secret dresser drawer where my halo 2 and gta san andres reservations are my boombox warranty and my cards (in their orginal wrapping) if the guys that won the 94 stanley cup!!!!! my home team the NEW YORK RANGERS!!!!!!

of course the sticker is there as well :thumb:

[quote=sonic1988,Aug 5 2004, 09:55 AM]my sticker is in my :secret dresser drawer where my halo 2 and gta san andres reservations are my boombox warranty and my cards (in their orginal wrapping) if the guys that won the 94 stanley cup!!!!! my home team the NEW YORK RANGERS!!!!!!

of course the sticker is there as well :thumb:[/quote]
New Jersey Devils man!!!!!!! 1995, 2000, 2003 Stanley Cup Champions haha!

Wow Prince, I thought you had all the albums!

• Admin
its good havon friends who know ur a jjfp fan..this 1 guy stole a will smith poster from sum school :kekeke: :kekeke: and some1 else got me the girls/bnf 7" for like 20 cents.. not 2 mention the mib poster we ripped off.. hmm maybe im a scouser like julie :cya: