Will Smith Drops New Freestyle! Read more... ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
S-10

"A Nightmare On My Street" music video

On 11/1/2018 at 9:30 AM, Hero1 said:

And finally.. we have it!

https://youtu.be/TZS9xFmUGFQ

Deserves its own topic, dont you think?

Anyway: interestingly a lot of tech people say that this is actually artificially degraded to look like a VHS copy while in reality it is a high quality master tape. Someone has made it look worse in order to avoid being sued. Would be nice if anyone who has a lot of JJFP videos on their tube could PM the uploader and perhaps ask for the better version.

I always said to myself I WOULD join this forum as a official member if this video ever surfaced, Well I come around here once in a blue and check and couldn't pick my wig up off the ground after seeing that this video has finally come to light.

First rap song I ever heard, first tape I ever owned and my love for rap music all comes from this song right here. 

The video is absolutely brilliant and I love will as the punk rock Fred , dr. ILL giving his DEVIL horns at the beginning when he says ILL is my **** !

and whomever said that the video was altered, you are 100% right..... it came from a direct source who clearly did some editing. 

the internet is a beautiful thing

peace and one love all

DR iLL

Thanks for joining Dr Ill! there are a lot of lurkers out there... it is amazing we got to see this video!

It's officially on vev o now!

Wow. This all hàppened so quickly. Wonder where this copy got dug up from. But almost perfection VHS condition for its age.