JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"A Nightmare On My Street" music video

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats a great question! something so disturbing as that 2 girls 1 cup thing..eww

Actually though, prior to YouTube, circa. 2005, we always use to struggle with videos. Of course there we could always find hit singles on MTV and VH1 websites but some videos like "I'm Looking for the One" and "The Things That U Do" were incredibly rare. Give it time and I'm sure we will see the video.

thats a great question! something so disturbing as that 2 girls 1 cup thing..eww

Actually though, prior to YouTube, circa. 2005, we always use to struggle with videos. Of course there we could always find hit singles on MTV and VH1 websites but some videos like "I'm Looking for the One" and "The Things That U Do" were incredibly rare. Give it time and I'm sure we will see the video.

Very true.

• 4 weeks later...

These days it's hard to believe you can't find a music video no matter how rare it might be but I'm sure somebody will gradually put it up if they have it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've seen the video... it was on YouTube... I don't know if it was on for too long, but I am 100% sure it was the real video. It started out with Will Smith and his girlfriend, it looked like, watching t.v. then freddy came out the t.v. and tried to convince Will to join him, saying "you've got the body and I've got the brain" or something like that, then after Will refused, he sliced his shirt. Freddy chases him, and he calls Jazzy Jeff, but he doesn't pick up. He's like "Hey man, wake up, wake up!" and the video ends as the camera slowly moving away from the house, which looks almost exactly like the house featured in the Nightmare movies. Doubt me if you like, but I know what I saw.

• 6 months later...
  • Hero1 pinned this topic
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic