JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"A Nightmare On My Street" music video

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are "guests" making replies in this post so much?

It seems like this missing music video is one of Hip-Hop's biggest mystery's. You think after all these years and everyone making so much money they'd work out something the video to this classic available?

• 5 weeks later...

OMG yes, when it first came out it was all over MTV and after a couple years showed up here and there.
I found a webserved copy of it last year, but i cant find it this year. My 11 year old had never seen the video.

it is a FUNNY rendition, and yes, they had the original Freddy, Robert Englund

Sux we can't find it again.
If I come across it, I will try and link it here!

Happy Halloween all!

OMG yes, when it first came out it was all over MTV and after a couple years showed up here and there.

I found a webserved copy of it last year, but i cant find it this year. My 11 year old had never seen the video.

it is a FUNNY rendition, and yes, they had the original Freddy, Robert Englund

Sux we can't find it again.

If I come across it, I will try and link it here!

Happy Halloween all!

omg you saw it last year, we've been looking for it for ages.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michaeljsirois

I actually remember seeing it. One of the iconic shots is of Will Smith in his typical Fresh Prince outfit and he's holding a blanket up to his face, hiding from Freddy Kruger. He's also shown inside the Elm Street house numerous times.

• 2 weeks later...

I rember watching the will smith nightmare video when I was young. Robert England was in the video. at the end will smith woke up from his dream and Freddy got him. so yes the video was played on tv I have seen it plenty times when I was young. I have searched for it and can't find it any where I would love to see it now.

• 1 month later...
Guest Izzy ;)

The video was in fact on youtube lol i saw it when i was in seventh grade, i had no idea the video got banned er wutever but if you look up the nightmare on my street muaic video on youtube now the first result you get is exactly And i mean exaxtly like the old video jus without the original actors.

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • Members

I don't know much about the legal aspect in music but is there a statue of limitations on something like this, I mean if someone were to find a copy and post it on youtube? Just wondering I was going to go through my old vhs's that have music videos on them

• 5 years later...
  • Hero1 pinned this topic
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic