JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP Tour!!

• Admin
jazzy jeff and fresh prince are looking to do their first tour in some 15 years!! will and jeff definitely want to get out there and do their thing... its still in its planning stages..and it may not happen.. but if it does.. look out.. :switch: :switch: :switch: will and jeff definitely want to do it.. and wills schedule is finally clear these next few months.. so if the deal can be done.. jazzy jeff and fresh prince will be back up in ya face in a big way

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well either way atleast its a tour, and who knows. If its succesful they might travel the globe. Congrats on beating the 1000 post mark.

Guest Prince
It would be cool to release a CD as well as DVD of their live performances on tour... :dancingcool:

Tim, pay a visit to Postaholics Anonymous lol :bang: :cya:

I e-mailed Jeff's personal assistant about 2 weeks ago asking about a heads up on JJ+FP touring and she never got back 2 me. I'll send another e-mail soon cuz usually she'll let me know what's up and relay messages 2 Jeff 4 me from time 2 time.

A tour would be really dope!!!!! i want to see jeff and prince performing live together!!!!!
i just want to see them at least one time in my live!!! :bowdown:

go go go wiiiiilllll ...

big will is...(so fresh) jazzy jeff is... (so fresh) west philly is.... (so fresh) .. i think you know the rest :thumb:

peace defcem