JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

fav da brakes song?

Hero1

• Admin
[quote=Da Brakes,Jul 30 2004, 05:30 AM]It was called 'Simone'!! I took it down tho a while back! Thats your fav 1??? Mine has to be 'Understand'[/quote]
put it back up!!!!! :poke: :poke:

Guest Prince
"Understand" I think... Although "Simone" was pretty funny :dancingcool:

Out of curiosity, do you like listening to your own voice Brakes? Because me, I hate listening to my own voice... That's why I never record...

• Admin
[quote=Prince,Jul 30 2004, 05:48 AM]Out of curiosity, do you like listening to your own voice Brakes? Because me, I hate listening to my own voice... That's why I never record...[/quote]
:kekeke: :kekeke: same here! :cya:

There was a point when i hated listening to myself on track!! But i guess as i've started using better equipment to record my stuff, i've become more tolerable to my ears!!!! Now and then tho i still do cringe!! I'm my own worst critic!!

I should have simone back up by the end of the day!!

I liked Simone too, but Understand is my favorite. It's fun just to listen to you flow in it. Anyway, I plan on buying some new equipment soon (i.e. a keyboard [the musical kind, not the computer kind], and a good mic). So hopefully you can all hear something I've done too.

God Blessa!

• Admin
hey DB.. u know how people kept saying u sound like E-40 and you'd never heard a track by him.. well heres one.. e-40 does the first verse...

[url="http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/audio/callingoutrmx.mp3"]e-40[/url]

Guest Prince
[quote=Hero1,Jul 31 2004, 02:16 AM]hey DB.. u know how people kept saying u sound like E-40 and you'd never heard a track by him.. well heres one.. e-40 does the first verse...

[url="http://www.jazzyjefffreshprince.com/audio/callingoutrmx.mp3"]e-40[/url][/quote]
I have a song by E-40 on my mp3 player somewhere... Will listen to it later and see if I think it's anything like Brakes'.