JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

I'm horrible with this I could use some help

sonic1988

what is the best way to tell a girl you like her?!?!

ask her out or say "I really like you."??

also if a boy friend is in the picture but she still likes you you you wait for a break-up (and after the rebound) or should I still tell her I like her??!?! I :dunno: what to do?!?!

haha...this is kinda tough...

well are you friends with her? because if your good friends with her, then telling her that you like her might hurt the friendship. believe me, it happens. I'd wait it out and then go for the rebound then score... :dancingcool:

Of course I'm talking basketball here...haha! :bowrofl: :peace:

Well, whatever u do, don't make moves while she is with her boyfriend. That only makes things weird and is pretty much guarenteed 2 mess things up, not 2 mention make u look bad. My method with the ladies has alway been, pretty much make them make the 1st move. Cuz u can't go wrong that way. If u make a move and they aren't ready, or simply don't want it, u make them really uncomfortable and screw yourself over bad. If u make her make the 1st move, then she's waited long enuff that it's driving her crazy...ha ha...on top of that, u know it's safe 2 see if there is anything there.

I think you should always be honest with your feelings. Tell her how you feel without trying to get in the way of her relationship, then let her be. Then at least she knows how you feel and she can decided if the person she is with is really the one for her. Having her know about you liking her could start getting to her and make her realize if she has feelings for you. You only live once so take some chances!

Guest Prince
Yeah letting girls make the first move is always best, otherwise you can never tell what they're thinking! My last girlfriend, I waited and waited, and so did she until she began dropping massive hints. I waited a bit longer 'till I was certain, then thats when a brotha knew to step in! Haha...

Yeah, the main thing is...if u move 2 quick, u can't take it back and things could get messed up or feel akward. If u wait til she make the move or u wait until u know 4 sure it's safe, u know it's all 2 the goody....on top of that, after waiting so long, it feels 100 times better than if u just jumped in2 something.

I dont know about this getting girls to make the first move. I mean i would drop hints and stuff that i liked some1 but im too shy to do anymore. makin moves is the guys job.

If i were u sonic i would make it obvious 2 her that u like her, c if she seems to feel the same way, if she does go 4 it, i wouldnt wait around 4 her.

• Members
That's right.You should let her make the fisrt move.

The same damn last girl I had thuoght I was rapist when I made the first move.
If you really like her so bad, maybe you should be sending her roses and love cards that ain't signed.

I have never tried that.So I'm not sure if it's gonna work or not.

[b]Just don't get yourself beat up[/b]

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Mar 18 2004, 09:39 PM]I dont know about this getting girls to make the first move. I mean i would drop hints and stuff that i liked some1 but im too shy to do anymore. makin moves is the guys job.[/quote]
OOoooooohhh....she just put us in our place there...ha ha.

Maybe my animal magnitism is just so powerful that making females make the 1st move works only 4 me (okay, i'm just being silly). That's usually how i do it tho'....i just hold out until i know it's safe cuz the last thing u wanna do is make yourself look stupid and make somebody else really uncomfortable, cuz it'll be 2 late 2 take it back.

ive learnt a lot from this post, maybe thats y i dont have a boyfriend at the mo, coz i dont make the first moves lol. I think at the end of the day no1 wants to make the first move with the fear of being rejected. Maybe u should take a chance, like the man said "nothings worth having if its not worth the fight". :biggrin: