JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Who will have the most longevity? Will Smith or LL Cool J

Lil' Wayne's a good rapper? :hmm: It's easier for Ja Rule to do 9 films, he'd have small parts, LL doesn't really have many major role films either but Will has the major role in all his films so it'd take him more time...

Edited by bigted

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd Smith should've had 3-5 extra rap tracks!He might have to release Todd Smith to make that album go platimum...

Lil' Wayne's a good rapper? :hmm:

Listen to his mixtapes,His intros&Outtros

Edited by markwinfield1

"Mama Said Knock You Out">>>>Lil' Wayne's career but you're entitled to your opinion

Edited by bigted

***Dies of laughter***

I guess Mr.Nice Guy>>Lil Waynes whole career...(Yeah right)

LL is a overall better rapper then Lil Wayne!But that has to be 1 of the worst statements i've ever heard!(Bigted)

Releasing an album the same week as his movie worked well for TI's popularity, maybe Will should do the same and really make it "Big Willie Weekend" by having a #1 album and #1 movie at the same time, btw I do like Ghostface's album "Fishscale" too, this summer's gonna have some albums I'm looking forward to with Busta Rhymes coming out, DMX coming out, Ice Cube coming out, Game coming out, and Nas in September which is titled 'Hip-Hop Is Dead' which would be my feelings if all those albums didn't come out but if all those albums drop it'll show that hip-hop is still alive and well, it's just been a slow start so far this year...

Edited by bigted

wow, this topic turned to Lil Wayne?? seriously, i mean people are entitled to their own opinions, but to throw Lil Wayne into the topic?? i can understand how you can think hes good, but to say he's better than LL?? i personally think hes trash and if u say that he's better than LL i have to question your hiphop credibility. of couse as usual when Ted gets into a topic is gets lead off track, lol.

@ WesSyde

No one said he is a better rapper then LL man.. Ted said that Lil wayne is not a good rapper.. i was just trying to prove him wrong..

@ Bigted

Im waiting for Nas and Busta's album aswell.. But I dont think The Game album would drop this year.. Dre wants everything to be perfect before its released..

One album i've been waiting for a long time now is "Detox".. This album will show that Hip hop is alive!! When Dre? Wheeeen? :stickpoke:

Edited by Pakalicous

I said Lil Wayne was better than LL currently,But overall LL is allott better than Lil Wayne.

It's easier for Ja Rule to do 9 films, he'd have small parts

No, he had allot of major rols. About 5 as far as I know, in the last 3 years. The films just where b-prudtion movise that didnt blow up.

Not to forget b-actin.

Well since we're way off topic now I might as well lock it up, we all know that LL and Will are here to stay... :stickpoke: