Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

The Best of DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince

Just bought mine today... found it in the first store i looked in... guess I was lucky"

well I will be the pesemistic member in this thread... you have to hear the other side.

I think it's pretty boring to put the same the same songs over and over in diffrent version.

yes, this is exiting, i'm not less exited then you guys, but I want exclusives, new, hype regruping, new style, I have thouse tracks and this is the 3rd complication CD that they are doing in the last 11 years if im right.

any way I havn't heard about this new album in Israel... to bad...

Edited by willreign

That's what they do with legendary artists. They keep putting compilations and greatest hits albums out. Some are top-notch stuff with pictures, liner notes, and rare stuff....some have very common stuff with no bells -n- whistles. It's just the way things go. I think this greatest hits collection is perfect. Every single is on there in order of it's release and in the form it waz released in (remixes, radio edits, etc).

I don't mind the cheap stuff like "Before The Willennium" either. It's not really anything new...i'm just happy 2 be getting something new. Anyone who is underrating The Very Best of JJ+FP needs 2 get their head right.

Well, it wasn't one of their greatest hits...hence it not being on a greatest hits album. It's on their other Greatest Hits CD tho'.

Good choices for the songs, but maybe Then She Bit Me would have been in the list.

Maybe I'm All That too :D

But it can't have 50 songs in the CD :lol:

Edited by Romano338