JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will performing in leicester square

right if i am gonna c Will i will have to chance it, i will ge train times and book time off work. I cant believe im going all the way to london with only my younger best friend. Can some1 meet me or i might get lost lol. i will find out what train station to go to etc.

Ok im shaking now, i hope i can pull this off.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 29 2004, 11:22 PM]right if i am gonna c Will i will have to chance it, i will ge train times and book time off work. I cant believe im going all the way to london with only my younger best friend. Can some1 meet me or i might get lost lol. i will find out what train station to go to etc.

Ok im shaking now, i hope i can pull this off.[/quote]
Julie, the tube will lead right there. Just get a day ticket, grab a tube map and see where you have to change etc. I'm pretty sure the tube has a station in Leicester Square. But you're right, y'all go meet up! Haha... We need some kinda jazzyjefffreshprince.com posse there!

yeah i will get one off those signs and hold it up with jazzyjefffreashprince on it lol. I still have to tell my mum im going to London, oh well its tough im 20 years old, oh and i also have to tell my boss

also double watch your wallets bcoz my scouser friend is coming too. Im gonna go mega early to get a good spot and make sure im there, and have extra time for robbing.

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Jul 29 2004, 11:41 PM]yeah i will get one off those signs and hold it up with jazzyjefffreashprince on it lol. I still have to tell my mum im going to London, oh well its tough im 20 years old, oh and i also have to tell my boss

also double watch your wallets bcoz my scouser friend is coming too. Im gonna go mega early to get a good spot and make sure im there, and have extra time for robbing.[/quote]
Yes, telling your boss might be a good idea.

Also, I just wanted to say I haven't stopped laughing at that "robbing" thing yet. Haha

Guest Prince
Another thought (last one tonight for this thread I promise!)

Nightmare scenario:
What if you guys all turned up in force at Leicester Square in the jazzyjefffreshprince.com posse, only to find it deserted with nobody there? It definitely won't be, but you know you're all building plans around what a tabloid says people! (broadsheet is the way forward) Edited by Prince

dont say that!!!

Its ok i have entered a lot of competitions that say leicester sq and say the 4th, it would be kinda funny tho, well maybe not.

and stop scaring these ppl, they wont meet me now. Im harmless honestly im a 5"1, 8 stone girl that helps injured animals all day.

• Admin
thats great all you guys are gonna meet.. jeff said he definitely wanted to be there 4 london.. so expect a jazzy jeff and fresh prince performance!!!! get the posse going!! :beer: :grouphug:

What time are people getting there ??, i need to get times sorted for train times ??

me and my friend are gettin the train to Euston early so we get a full day out, so i am gettin there at 10.38 am, then i have to get the tube to leicester sq.

I tried ringing the cinema in leicester sq, bcoz ppl keep saying have you got tickets, im guessin u just turn up outside to see his performance.

I also have a time for the premier, Will is on TRL at the square on MTV at 6.00 (tape recorders at the ready), then on MTV at 7-8 there is a red carpet special, im guessin this is Wills performance.

I just need to get my train ticket (hopefully now) and see where to meet ppl, and pray you dont need a ticket!!!

ok im not going. I tried to get train tickets back but the latest is 9.oopm i dunno if the show would have finished by then and i dont wanna miss the train back or i am stuck in London.

Good luck to every1 else, i will just watch it on TV, but next time Will is here i am definalty gonna see him, but i doubt an oportunity like this will come again. I just hope the tour comes here.

I will go cry now. :tear: