Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Hero1

will performing in leicester square

Hey!!!! I don't just wonder the streets naked armed with a pair of socks!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

I think we should agree a place and a time to meet. I think the best place to meet is outside the odeon cinema itself!!

Guest Prince
Damn, I'm beginning to get really hyped about this just reading through this thread, even though I'm not going! :happysad:

Oh, and Brakes... I've seen the television footage! Edited by Prince

[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 3 2004, 04:28 PM]Hey!!!! I don't just wonder the streets naked armed with a pair of socks!!!! :laugh2: :laugh2:[/quote]
and i dont just wander around pickpocketing.

I break into houses thats were all the money is. Amateurs. :nono:

Im hyped too, just coz we will probably hear switch on wed and it could be posted here too!!!

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 3 2004, 05:52 PM]I break into houses thats were all the money is. Amateurs. :nono:[/quote]
Julie, I am becoming increasingly scared that you don't realise that we are joking! :eek4:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Aug 3 2004, 05:52 PM]I break into houses thats were all the money is. Amateurs. :nono:[/quote]
JULIE!!! I don't believe it!!! I've only been gone 5 minutes...
[img]http://www.highland-instinct.co.uk/other/chairwheelsstolen.jpg[/img]

Guest Prince
We will have to start up an "Anti-Bullying Club" Edited by Prince

[color=purple]Hey! just dropping in for a brief second...Im julies best friend, (the girl who was gonna come see will with her!)

STOP BULLYING JULIE!

as much as ur posts are hilarious, its wrong to have a stereotypical view of her! ok she's from liverpool...ok she stole some money from a few people but come on guys...she gave that up months ago! :nana: [/color]

Guest Prince
Please give us your views in the Anti-Bullying Club. Your request has been noted... Now Brakes, fight my battles for me and hold them off whilst I leg it!

Me and Prince don't wish to speak to criminals and their associates!! How do we know ur not as bad as her!!! I bet u taught her everything you know!!! THIEFS!!!! :bowrofl: :nana:

Guest Prince
At this rate with Julie rallying up all her scouse mates, we will have no possessions left by the end of the hour Brakes!