JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will performing in leicester square

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still not sure what time people are aiming to get there for, how much earlier are you getting there to get a good spot

YO great news!!!!
My parents allowed me to go to London!!!!!!!!!!! :switch:
Man i just only have to look for a flight in our travel agency tomorrow!!
i hope there will some cheap airlines to london... :bowdown: :rock:

Man that would be so crazy amazing cooooool!!!!

Yo JJFP, I'm comin' I'm comin' you can't stop me!!!!!!!!

JJFP rocks the house

WOW!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!
I'm on holidays for 2 weeks and when I come back to the board I only see GREAT GREAT NEWS!!!!we have a new single coming soon!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I' d LOVE to be in London just to see jj&fp performing together..all of you who are going to see them are sooo lucky, pleaseeeee try to record something I can't wait either to see the video(it sucks that MTV Spain doesn't care about it)you are my only chance to can see something of that performance ....i have a friend who is in london this summer but i don't think she wants to go so....how i'd like to visit her right now....that could be my only opportunity in live to see them performing ....

do you know the day we'll hear the new single???

Guest Prince
[color=yellow]Well it makes it more difficult for you to recognise each other now that Julie isn't going. As otherwise you would have just had to look for a cheerleader pickpocketing...[/color]

Good point Brakes... Who all is going from the jazzyjefffreshprince.com posse? Da Brakes, JamesUK, FreshPrincess, KevTastic (?). Aight so 3, possibly 4 people. Agree a meeting place somewhere, like outside a shop or something at a certain time. Discuss! :poke: Edited by Prince

hmm, i wanted to fly from Stuttgart/germany or Frankfurt/Germany.
But there are no more free seats in the plane....
so i won't be there :(

man i want to see Will & Jeff!!!!!! Thats not fair...
Will was in Berlin with Bizmarkie yesterday and i didn't know that!!!!! :(
i wish you a good time there!!! I hope somebody will put a video online!!!

jjfp rocks the house

[quote=Prince,Aug 3 2004, 03:11 PM][color=yellow]Well it makes it more difficult for you to recognise each other now that Julie isn't going. As otherwise you would have just had to look for a cheerleader pickpocketing...[/color][/quote]
fine then but u can all recognise da brakes coz he is the one in his underwear with a pair of socks stuffed down them. :kekeke:

maybe u sould swap mobile numbers over PM, i know your not meant to give out ur number and stuff but ur gonna meet anyway, so then u can ring each other and c where every1 is.