JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will performing in leicester square

[quote=FreshPrincess,Aug 5 2004, 02:02 PM]Hey Brakes!! Don't know if you read my post but i think i saw you, if it was you i was standing diagonally opposite you in a pink top and black combats!![/quote]
What do you look like?? I saw one girl looking over at me but I wasn't sure who it was!! Was you wearing a hat?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
Yo Brakes... How about sending you a blank CD? Costs less postage. And I may be very interested if its a CD. The writable CDs I have are 650MB each, so that'll be enough Edited by Prince

U can but it will take longer to get to ya! Its because the cpu i use to put the video on cd is at home and i'm living in cambridge at the mo! If your willing to wait then i'll certainly do it but if u want it a bit quicker then i can do it on video for ya!

[quote=Da Brakes,Aug 5 2004, 09:29 AM][quote=FreshPrincess,Aug 5 2004, 02:02 PM] Hey Brakes!!  Don't know if you read my post but i think i saw you, if it was you i was standing diagonally opposite you in a pink top and black combats!![/quote]
What do you look like?? I saw one girl looking over at me but I wasn't sure who it was!! Was you wearing a hat? [/quote]
No, I wasn't wearing a hat. Im fairly tall, white, black hair. Had a man on the right of me and a woman on the left.

Hopefully i should have my video ready today

i'm working on getting a better sound quality as my computer is rubbish and the noise the crowd were making is making the sound go funny at times on my computer

I thought i would give you a video update - i managed to get a good quality version going and cus my computer is so old and the sound card is crap when there is alot of bass it doesn't sound great.
But it's a massive file size so i can't put it up

i recorded it onto my computer again but lo quality to try and keep file size down and the sound is just terrible and keeps messing up and the picture is terrible so it's a bit of a no go.

i will keep trying but you might have to wait for brakes version