JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will performing in leicester square

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
[quote=FreshPrincess,Aug 5 2004, 12:45 PM]i NEED the video...haven't got MTV so i couldn't record TRL!!! Dammit!! :tear:[/quote]
I don't have it either but don't worry... Because Jazzy Julie said all they showed was 1 song, then had interviews with celebrities while JJFP were kicking it live, so it was apparently a disappointment. You didn't miss anything! :dancingcool:

Yeah i suppose, but it still would have brought it all back!!

I still can't believe it!!

And i forgot to say that at the beginning of Brand New Funk they did the "if you're doing something else i hope i'm not disturbing you, and if i am, so what? STOP IT!!........" bit from the video aswell!!

I don't think many people knew it, but i was shouting the words hoping they would hear me! :kekeke:

Yeh them lyrics at the start of that video version are from the song New Kid's On The Block.

I own it on a pretty rare vinyl i got off ebay.

AJ seeing as you've probably got the best knowledge on this, was that song ever released on CD on some obscure foreign import?

It was awsome i didn't get back till really late so i've been reading what all the other people said.

I still haven't calmed down yet, i got most of it on video, i didn't do it all i stoped sometimes so i could enjoy it proberly myself, i think i was near somebody from this site as near the end i heard somebody shout "switch!!"

there were so many people there it was unbelieveable, i think all the "celebs" satyed out to enjoy the performance aswell.

Did he actually perform switch becasue he never said during the performance this is my new song etc so i might have been enjoying it so much i didn't notice :dunno:
i taped TRL and they said on there he was performing his new song so if somebody could tell me about when he did it so i could look at it on my video

any way it was amazing the crowd loved it Will looked like he loved when his new album comes out i can't see him being able to not come over and do a few concerts

(Also it was a nice touch for him and jeff to talk about how the recorded their first album in London, Jeff could even remember the name of the area Swiss Cottage - I've been there aswell !! :thumb:

Brakes when you gonna put your video up, i didn't get all of it but most of it

i've been watching it all morning and your cry of "Switch" made it onto the video Edited by JamesUK

ha ha excellent!! well i'm not in london at the moment but i am working on getting it up as soon as possible! But between now and then if anyone wants a copy it then you can send me a blank video and a stamped address envelope and i will get it out to you straight away! If you do then PM me!!