JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

will performing in leicester square

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

It was absolutely fantastic, got there at about 1ish, was right at the front!!!

Well here's the story, as i said, i got there at about 1ish, took my mum along...none of my friends could make it.

Anywayz, LOADS of time passed and at about 6, or maybe just before I noticed Jeff on the stage...i got so hyped and started snapping away, i don't think many people knew him and i felt so sorry for him!!! Then, at about 6.30, the screams started...i leant over the bars and saw him!!!! Big Will in the flesh!! So, naturally i started screaming! he wasn't signing anything but was saying "Hey!" to everyone and then all of a sudden he was there...right in front of me...and he held my hand, i nearly died!!!! It was just so strange!

Then all the other "celebs" came in.

Then came the performance, i was so excited i can't even remember all the songs, but everyone was chanting "Summertime" in the audience and it was fantastic!!!

I'll be able to say more when i've calmed down but it was without a doubt the best day of my entire life!!

Oh, and Brakes...i think i saw you, but i couldn't really shout over the other side! I think...if it was you...i was diagonally opposite to you, wearing a pink top and black combats! Edited by FreshPrincess

What an experience that must have been!! :bowdown: How waz Switch!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]LONDON[/b] - Rapper-turned-Hollywood star Will Smith delighted fans with an outdoor concert Wednesday before the British premiere of his latest film, "I, Robot."
Accompanied by longtime collaborator DJ Jazzy Jeff, Smith performed for about 3,000 people outside the Odeon cinema in London's Leicester Square. The set included hits "Summertime" and "Men In Black" and Smith's latest single, "Switch."
"When you have these kind of events everybody can't get in. I wanted to give the people who came to support me a little treat out here," said Smith, 35.
Smith said "I, Robot," a sci-fi thriller in which he plays a detective investigating androids run amok, allowed him to blend two long-standing interests.
"From five years old I wanted to be a scientist. When I got to 11 or 12 years old I got interested in entertainment. So being in a sci-fi film is a perfect blend of the two," Smith said.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Rather than just parade up the white carpet, the rapper-come-movie star serenaded the awaiting crowds with a selection of his hits along with former singing partner Jazzy Jeff. Will was clearly excited about performing in front of the huge crowd: “We’re shaking the rust off and knocking the dust off.” And fellow celebrities were certainly getting in to the swing. “It’s like a rock concert. It’s wild,” said David Hasselhoff.

Guest Prince
[quote=WildWildWillennium,Aug 5 2004, 12:42 AM]Rather than just parade up the white carpet, the rapper-come-movie star serenaded the awaiting crowds with a selection of his hits along with former singing partner Jazzy Jeff. Will was clearly excited about performing in front of the huge crowd: “We’re shaking the rust off and knocking the dust off.” And fellow celebrities were certainly getting in to the swing. “It’s like a rock concert. It’s wild,” said David Hasselhoff.[/quote]
Haha! FP doing his thing!

He didn't do much of Switch, if any, i was screamin like mad i can't even remember, but he did his Beyonce!...everything was great...

LOL he said that line in an interview on GMTV in the morning and i was like....PUMP ME UP!!!!!!

OH Yeah and i forgot to say, Biz was there aswell!!!

P.S Had to edit this post now that i've composed myself!!! Edited by FreshPrincess

Yeah, Brand New Funk, but it was more like the video version, you know when he goes "it was kinda, it was kinda. k-k-k-kind of an accident...."..fantastic!!

Jeff was brilliant the whole way through and he kept grinning! :dj:

They also did Girls Ain't Nothin' But Trouble, with Bizz, and a few lines from so Fresh!
And they did that dance that the do in the So Fresh video, and they were laughin at the same time! :kekeke: