JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

$345 Million Worldwide... And Counting

TopDawg14

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it that he never won an Oscar yet, every movie he does goes to #1? :dunno: Hopefully Will's movie success will lead to more multiplatinum CDs! It's great that FP doing all these great movies but I want to hear more rhymes from him, he's been dropping about 2 hit movies each year since 2000, but only one album so far, what's up with that?!! :ditto:

:werd: That's true, record companies end up making more money than the artists do, that's why DMX retired from rapping and is doing movies too, you can't make a luxurious living being a rap artist like you could from being an actor, you only get 1 million instead of 10(I'd take 1 million in a heartbeat though, damn :lolsign: ) but FP was already a millionaire before he started acting so he doesn't need the money and he also said "Movies are just a chick on the side, I'm in love wit the flow", I'm starting to think it's the opposite now! :what: :sad6: People just think of FP as a Hollywood actor and are forgetting that he's a legendary mc, he needs to put more focus on hip-hop again! :bang:

Updated Numbers for I, Robot

Domestic Box-Office: $144.5 million

Overseas Box-Office: $197.8 million

Total Worldwide B.O.: $342.3 million

Yearly Domestic '04 Rank: 8

Yearly Worldwide '04 Rank: 7

All-Time Worldwide Rank: 102

FYI: THE INTERNATIONAL NUMBERS ARE A BIT OUTDATED(BOX OFFICE MOJO ARE STILL USING NUMBERS TABULATED IN MID-OCTOBER). THE BOX OFFICE TALLY FROM ITALY IS NOT AVAILABLE. IT IS SAFE TO ASSUME THAT THE OVERSEAS BOX-OFFICE IS WELL $200 MILLION AND THE WORLDWIDE TOTAL IS WELL OVER $350 MILLION.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated Numbers:

Domestic: $144.7 million

Overseas: $201.1 million

Total B.O.: $345.8 million

All-Time Worldwide Rank: 101

Yearly Worldwide Rank: 7

Yearly Domestic Rank: 9

* Congratulations to Will braking the $200 million mark in the overseas box office.

:thumb: