JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When your mind starts having a mind of its own...

3cookies

let me clear up what i meant by crushes: someone who is really hot that i look to look at. by 5 crushes i didnt mean there was 5 girls i actually wanted to confess my feelings too, just means i've always had a thing for them but doesnt necessarily mean im gonna do anything about it for a # of reasons.

Exactly, theyr just fine to watch :wiggle:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Wes, i can understand. haha. man, this topic must have been on my mind, cuz i dreamee last night i married that dude. LOL... ok this is the dream,

some chik was talkin trash to him, and i was like, "DONT talk to him like that, ill kick your aZ gurl!." He was offended by what she said, and got up walked away, i wasl ike no, ************ <~ thas his name... heh.

dont leave baby, come here. I gave him a hug, and was just diggin my head in his chest.. it was SOLID as a rockk! LOL.... he still walked away carrying his notebook... then he came back to MEEEE!!!! HAHA

fast forward to another part of tha dream... we were looking at wedding "watches"? wierd. lol. i was like, baby u dont hafta spend 6000 to get a nice watch,... here, this one is much nicer and its only 3g. THEN I remember signing my name with his last name FOREVER. hah... i know ill forget the dream by this aftarnoon. so i wanted to share it... so Julie will get a good laugh... yall got me going now... whoo hoo...but we didnt even KISS!!! dang... haha

hahaha ok everybody have a great day!

peace,

cookie

ok ps... i woke up laughing, my daughter was like, mom what are u laughing at. haha.. she wouldnt understand that kinda dream. i was like "nothing"...

Edited by 3cookies

ok ps... i woke up laughing, my daughter was like, mom what are u laughing at. haha.. she wouldnt understand that kinda dream. i was like "nothing"...

:lolsign: I've had weird dreams, but nothing really like the ones y'all are talking about.

Sounds like you are gonna have a hard time topping your dream in real life :kekeke: :kekeke:

man i know!!!. i been tryna re live that dream all day. LOL... aaw man THAT C HEST! umph! lol.

yea Julie, it wasn't a dirty dream ... the mind is really going crazy now...so YEP. dont say nothin Max! lol

peace,

cookie

Under the circumstances u originally posted...i can't totally relate. But after i got used 2 being single and when i got over my ex, i definitly started focusing on a certain girl who i had actually known for a couple of years, but never allowed myself 2 think of her that way since i waz very happy with my girlfriend at the time. The crazy thing is, she broke up with her boyfriend the same day me and my girlfriend broke up.

It's been a year and a half, and for awhile, me and that one girl lost touch, but since then we've gotten back in touch and talk regularly. She's on my mind all day every day. Sometimes i feel like we are taking steps towards making things legit...sometimes i don't know. I play it very safe cuz i don't wanna mess things up. We'll see how things turn out...and i'll keep u posted.

Under the circumstances u originally posted...i can't totally relate. But after i got used 2 being single and when i got over my ex, i definitly started focusing on a certain girl who i had actually known for a couple of years, but never allowed myself 2 think of her that way since i waz very happy with my girlfriend at the time. The crazy thing is, she broke up with her boyfriend the same day me and my girlfriend broke up.

It's been a year and a half, and for awhile, me and that one girl lost touch, but since then we've gotten back in touch and talk regularly. She's on my mind all day every day. Sometimes i feel like we are taking steps towards making things legit...sometimes i don't know. I play it very safe cuz i don't wanna mess things up. We'll see how things turn out...and i'll keep u posted.

\

LOL yea, definately keep me posted AJ. I think that I've been by your side with all of your girlfriends and crushes since u've been a JJFP fan..(well on the boards that is)... and u know i love hearing bout real lofe love stories. haha.///

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

ok Wes, i can understand. haha. man, this topic must have been on my mind, cuz i dreamee last night i married that dude. LOL... ok this is the dream,

some chik was talkin trash to him, and i was like, "DONT talk to him like that, ill kick your aZ gurl!." He was offended by what she said, and got up walked away, i wasl ike no, ************ <~ thas his name... heh.

dont leave baby, come here. I gave him a hug, and was just diggin my head in his chest.. it was SOLID as a rockk! LOL.... he still walked away carrying his notebook... then he came back to MEEEE!!!! HAHA

fast forward to another part of tha dream... we were looking at wedding "watches"? wierd. lol. i was like, baby u dont hafta spend 6000 to get a nice watch,... here, this one is much nicer and its only 3g. THEN I remember signing my name with his last name FOREVER. hah... i know ill forget the dream by this aftarnoon. so i wanted to share it... so Julie will get a good laugh... yall got me going now... whoo hoo...but we didnt even KISS!!! dang... haha

hahaha ok everybody have a great day!

peace,

cookie

Wow... I don't even know what to say. That's serious. Sound like you should be making a phonecall.

Wow... I don't even know what to say. That's serious. Sound like you should be making a phonecall.

LOL... it was just a dream Max... besides, I don't HAVE your number... hehe. just kiddin... naa, i would never call nobody out the blue like that with a silly dream. I had a real close guy friend that told me he was dreamin bout me, and it changed our friendship. I felt really uncomfortable around him afterwards cuz i wasnt feeling him like that. We're not even close nomore... and i cherish my friendships too much. but dreaming is a beautiful thang tho... till u wake up. haha.

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

Sounds like you are gonna have a hard time topping your dream in real life :kekeke: :kekeke:

man i know!!!. i been tryna re live that dream all day. LOL... aaw man THAT C HEST! umph! lol.

yea Julie, it wasn't a dirty dream ... the mind is really going crazy now...so YEP. dont say nothin Max! lol

peace,

cookie

Lol, preemtive. I was already formulating what I was gonna say before I read the "dont say nothing Max!" I'll get ya next time, lol.

But seriously, all of us guys have had secret crushes... Not all of us are like 6-at-a-time Wes, lol, but for the ones we do have, they tend to pop into our heads every now and then and bring a smile to our face. I've never dreamt exclusively of a crush, though. It's always me, her, and a bunch of other people we know river rafting, running from Jason or fighting crime... (I have an active imagination...) Am I missing out?

yea, u missin out wasting a good dream runnin from jason. lol well. u keep on dreamin bout Jason, with his UGLY self. hah. he'll prolly be chasin me in my dream too,... but thas cuz that joka would prolly be tryna fresh or sumptin. LOL.

I do think that some dreams have a significant purpose... If 2 ppl have the same dream, something is DEFINATELY up with that... neva had the same dream as anyone else tho... changing the subject slightly/.... how do u guys handle having a crush on two ppl at the same tyme,... i always wandered bout that...

peace,

cookie