JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

When your mind starts having a mind of its own...

3cookies

Have any of u ever for some UNKNOWN reason or another, ever found yourself think about sumbody constantly, and have ABSOLUTELY no clue why? If the person is not actively in your life, but you know them through acquaintances, but u know for a FACT that person never have thought of u? Thas just crazy!!!

I mean, dag! even when u realize,...whoa. hold up, im trippin. Then you focus on other things, for a week or a few weeks, month...whateva the case... then during a moments peace, that person or something about may trigger ur thought about them again? It may be some form of attraction, but if u just cant shake it off...whas that all about? LOL

Id say admiration, of some form... haha.. I know that has happened to AJ once or so... any of u? what u do about it, shake it off? or was it just once, and u stopped tha sillyness??? I wanna hear Julie's story. hehe.

peace,

cookie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent had a drink yet this year.. Dont worry, mother's day is coming up... hah. Nobody Brakes, i was just wandering if this ever happened to anyone besides me... U still didnt say if it happened 2 u b4...

i just think its wierd for a person's mind to drift onto sumbody u dont even really know... and the bad part about it... u can't control it... daG ! aint like u can talk 2 ur mind and say GET OFF IT! LOL... :kekeke:

peace,

cookie

well i dont know if this is what you mean but i used to think about this girl all the time and i hardly knew her, eventually after not doing anything about it the feeling faded, but i do still have a week spot for her.

hmm i think ive had it but its only lasted a few days. Someone i didnt really think about before then for just a few days i keep thinking about them. Then one day it stops, it must be a woman thing.

I dont know how i stopped it, it just went out of my mind as quickly as it went in lol.

Cookie must be smoking some high quality ****! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: was this person riding a purple elephant in your thoughts 2? :kekeke:

tim u so silly...Imma get u boy!!! cuz u know that i DONT use drugs! Thats for losers!!!!! :stickpoke: Whats wrong with SIMply thinkin bout sumbody that ONCE upon brought a smile across my heart? thas all it was, and I was asking if anyone else has ever had this happen to them. haha.. .

Julie... THATS what im talkin bout. something like that... but the question is..can a pe rson FORCE themselves to stop thinkin bout sumbody. haha.... anyways...i shoulda kept this to myself...cuz Brakes and Timboat are on me like a criminal. hahaha. :paperbag: AJ UNDERSTANDS THO... (sticks out tongue,) since we dont have that kinda smilke! lol

peace,

cookie

i dont think u can stop yourself, at least i know i couldnt. Your in the middle of something and they just pop into your head for no reason.

but i suppose there is no harm in it if it makes u smile. These guys just dont understand the power of the mind lol.