JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

HELP!

3cookies

I think I gained about 10 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't worked out since I left Atlanta, and eating very unhealthy. ugggggggggh. I may have gained 12 pounds, which isn't alot, but ...anyways...

just venting. ha. but imma get FAT if i dont get t the fitness facility. I have a free membership, but just sooo buzy, i never have tyme to goooooooooooo. :(

imma be fat.

imma be fat....

nooooooooooooo. i cant... oh oh oh.... boy.... ok. dont need anybody to tell me what to do, i know i need 2 hit tha gym...or im not gonna b able 2 go swimming like i wanna in a month. haha..

peace,

cookie

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

start out easy, a nice jog could do you good.

Luigie,! imma hurt u boy!!!! :bat: :1-cool:

thx wes... When I start jogging,... its on and PoppiN cuz I love jogging.. I like 2 sprint uphill, and jog slowly down... hah. SELF torture. ,.. but thank God it only takes me a good 2 - 3 weeks to get back in shape. :paperbag:

peace,

cookie

Hey Wes! Im gonna be in your city tomorrow evening catching my usual Sunday sunset at the beach. haha.

• Admin

It all takes discipline...discipline of the mind..so that you eat that carrot instead of eating that chocolate.. Just try to get focused.. startin back on2 a healthier diet is the hardest part but once you get back into the groove you wont look back.. so get it on cookies.. be healthy!

Ha ha...i can relate. I've been so busy working overtime and long hours, that when i finally get a "break" i have 2 catch up on life. So working out has been VERY hard. With spring here and summer quickly approaching, it gives me extra determination 2 make it happen. In the mean time, i've just been very picky about what i eat. It came be hard, but self-discipline is the key...like Tim said. Other than that, u gotta have that champion attitude and make time even when it's hard. I have a few Hip-Hop work out mixCDs i've made 2 motivate me when i get the time 2 really work out. During busy times, i at least 2 a short mini work out once every day. It usually fits in a 10 minute window...just so i don't slip 2 much.

i know just how u feel! Start out the diet slowly, i cant just go from one day of junk food into a completely healthy day. I think it would be easier to slowly cut junk out of your diet over a week or so. Ive been meaning to start doing this since christmas haha, i swear im gonna start 2moro lmao.

When i work out i try and do something where my mind is busy at the same time. Im rubbish at running (which ive been trying recently) coz all i can think about it how much i wanna stop. I used to do dancing and martial arts coz instead if focusing on the pain i had to think of my next move.

I try and go the gym now, i listen to my ipod and watch the tv at the same time so i dont have to think about the pain. But i know how it is, i havnt been there for a few weeks, coz when u get back home from work im so not gonna go the gym.

i know just how u feel! Start out the diet slowly, i cant just go from one day of junk food into a completely healthy day. I think it would be easier to slowly cut junk out of your diet over a week or so. Ive been meaning to start doing this since christmas haha, i swear im gonna start 2moro lmao.

When i work out i try and do something where my mind is busy at the same time. Im rubbish at running (which ive been trying recently) coz all i can think about it how much i wanna stop. I used to do dancing and martial arts coz instead if focusing on the pain i had to think of my next move.

I try and go the gym now, i listen to my ipod and watch the tv at the same time so i dont have to think about the pain. But i know how it is, i havnt been there for a few weeks, coz when u get back home from work im so not gonna go the gym.

haha. u guys are so funny.. yet caring.. i love it!! Most of u know that im HUGE on working, out I just let myself get out of the routine, cuz of ... 'circumstances"... but Working out is my life. hah. dont worry, imma get back on track... and a bout posting a pic, if i can get my camera charged in tyme, and figure out how to upload onto the laptop, imma post a pic at the beach today. heh. haha.. .but if i look like a chubby chub... NOPE.... u aint seeing it dog on it !!!! ... . :rofl:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I think I gained about 10 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't worked out since I left Atlanta, and eating very unhealthy. ugggggggggh. I may have gained 12 pounds, which isn't alot, but ...anyways...

just venting. ha. but imma get FAT if i dont get t the fitness facility. I have a free membership, but just sooo buzy, i never have tyme to goooooooooooo. :(

imma be fat.

imma be fat....

nooooooooooooo. i cant... oh oh oh.... boy.... ok. dont need anybody to tell me what to do, i know i need 2 hit tha gym...or im not gonna b able 2 go swimming like i wanna in a month. haha..

peace,

cookie

Cookies... No!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to the plan for the summer... The beach.... This can't be.... lol...

Here's my exercise routine... jog/run... find a good track and some good music and let loose (I find it's better to run outside than inside)... It'll increase your endurance and enable you to go longer and harder at other exercises. Just being active speeds up your metabolism as well. It causes your body to bypass the process of storing glucose as fat because your body becomes conditioned to using up energy quickly.

You'd probably want to diversify the types of aerobic exercises you do as well. Jump rope, bicycle riding... stuff like that... just to keep in interesting.

You'll probably want to do spot training as well... work out the muscles in the area or areas that are starting to lose tone... You'll end up burning fat in those areas faster. They say that it doesn't work, but it does.

The most important thing is to monitor what you're eating... No chocalate cake Cookies... None... And that cake you have next to you while you're reading this... put it away... Yeah, I see you. Lol, but seriously, you'll have to tough it out for a month or so... I'm sure you already have a plan in mind...

Go ahead and post that picture so that we can make fun of... I mean... um.... Cheer you on. :lolsign:

my excercise consists of lifting weights and running suicides for basketball. when i'm not doing that, i do jumping excercises (one of them being jumping rope) and push ups and situps and i go to the park to play and get my running in. when i'm doin all that, i can pretty much pig out on food since i'm young and my metabolism is still high :kekeke: