JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Terrible music videos

Lerkot

I was watching all Wills music videos today... and he seriously gotta stop making those horrible music videos. Paul Hunter made Party Starter and Switch... and none of them are really better than the crap the gangsta rappers make. Half-nude ladies, floor camera showing everyone whats under the girls skirts, sure you could say that it shows how girls are clothed at clubs.. but at clubs you dont have cameras on the floor...

Will should think about what the **** he is doing because when it comes to music videos he's just like everyone else nowadays.. and thats no good.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching all Wills music videos today... and he seriously gotta stop making those horrible music videos. Paul Hunter made Party Starter and Switch... and none of them are really better than the crap the gangsta rappers make. Half-nude ladies, floor camera showing everyone whats under the girls skirts, sure you could say that it shows how girls are clothed at clubs.. but at clubs you dont have cameras on the floor...

Will should think about what the **** he is doing because when it comes to music videos he's just like everyone else nowadays.. and thats no good.

Give me a break Lerk. Those videos are cool and they reflect the songs. The songs are typical party tracks and theres a clear difference between the kind of videos/songs FP does, and the crap out there on the radio and tv.

Bitching around about every lil bad thing is much easyer than talking about something positive, aint it?

Its not a little bad thing.

Will complains about "(Yup) truck wit rims (check) throw back jersey (check)

champagne bottles (check) lot’s of models (check)" and then he does the same thing himself... to me thats a big bad thing...

If it was 50 Cent or whoever else who rapped you wouldnt have liked the video.. you would just have called it for "another one of those half-naked girls videos"...

Well since i know girls dont got many problems wit being half-naked in videos

Thanks for clearing that up.

I see ya'll support the sexistic music scene, I thought you guys would be different and perhaps on a higher level but I understand I gotta fight the stupidness in todays music videos somewhere else...

I see ya'll support the sexistic music scene, I thought you guys would be different and perhaps on a higher level but I understand I gotta fight the stupidness in todays music videos somewhere else...

awww, come on, the vids show wat u sayin, but Will don says the trash 50, or many other dumb artist do, u cant say Will's actin like the others.

"Vibe the vibe a second, dis is a club girl why are u arrivin naked?" -Switch

awww, come on, the vids show wat u sayin, but Will don says the trash 50, or many other dumb artist do, u cant say Will's actin like the others.

Considering the videos content he might as well add the line, "its not like I care, im just wondering".

Half Nakes woman in clubs , what else could you wish for ... OOPS ... I mean , ur titally right , still will said the music changed , so does clips then smarty

Considering the videos content he might as well add the line, "its not like I care, im just wondering".

so wat u expect in a Will Smith video? :hmm: since the song is a party song

Edited by Luigie

so wat u expect in a Will Smith video? :hmm: since the song is a party song

Something else than the other rappers does. I want outdoor stuff and if I dont get outdoor stuff I want Will to rock the mic... like the other half of Party Starter was a step forward.. overall the whole Party Starter music video was better than the Switch but still not especially good... I expect more from a guy like Will anyway, and I really hope he doesnt use Paul Hunter again.