JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE WEEKLY BREAD by KEL SPENCER ...

3cookies

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure thing turntable... u hafta send me your email thru pm tho... for your own privacy. I wouldn't ask u to post it here... then ill shoot it over by this weekend, when we get more JJFP fan requests...

There's been a huge response so far tho...

peace,

cookie

I agree AJ... that was real cool, and I figured he would... cuz hes a warm person like that. I would like 4 us to share what we personally get from the Weekly Bread. We have a few more fans that wanna join too...

This weeks Bread has opened my eyes to alot of things in my life that I would like to share. I'm re~learning to appreciate what I have, (or lack of) in order to fully appreciate an abundance more that will be added in2 my life in its tyming. It also served as a reminder to me, that in cleaning up my life to serve God, it also includes habits that I need to break that have me in 'bondage' or rather, ...holding me back from fulfilling my life at its fullest potential as Natalie, ...and as a "growing" young lady of God...

As we grow and mature, our minds naturally tend to part from juvenile ways of thinking and behaviours, (well most of us) and we tend to focus on more positive aspects in life... which also will mirror our self value or worth at a certain stage. We must apply ourselves wholeheartedly, in order to reach "new levels'... Break ourselfs away from OLD ways, such as bad habits, negative attitudes, the poor ways we may treat others... alla that 'nastyness' must be binded and 'tossed' our of our lives before we can make room for attracting NEW and better opportunity & ppl that will help us reach higher levels. Then we can TRULY move forward peacefully gracefully and feel good about our accomplishments. whoo hooo. ahaha

We all know that negative self talk is one bad habit we all may be guilty of at one point or another. unconsciously, we speak things into existence. You say it, hear it, believe it, then start living it. So, we have to learn to speak wealth, health, happiness and success into our lives. (Ieven those tall dark handsums for me, Julie and Miss Ashley hehe )

but Its the 'bad habits' or 'unconscious' ways, that keep us going in circles, and not moving forward. Once we get off that old 'whip, and focus our drive to a point where we wanna be someday,..... our lives will take on a new direction. Maintain a positive mindset, by believing in our OWN ability, we too can and will move into new levels of our lives. I dont want to be among the people that sit around 'talkin bout what I could have done, and what I CAN do... Im GOING to be among the ppl that actually DO IT and say... yea i did it. .. but its gonna take belief in myself, belief that i can loosen my bad habits, negative energies, and obstacles that SEEM to hinder me,... but step out in faith that Its MYNE.. Imma claim it, and dont accept failure or NO for an answer...

whoo hooo... i love readin the word... haha. Thas one way of a few ways i interpreted the bread this week. Sure is good food 4 da soul... :word:

peace,

cookie

• 2 months later...

What's everybody's thoughts on the "Weekly Bread" after so long into it? Reading it has helped restored some of my faith in religion and the realisms of the world. Some of them are a good quick insight and others are exactly what I needed to hear or need help with.

Yeah I find these weekly breads pretty helpful and motivative to my faith and life in general, I read them over and over a lot of times that I'm online 'cause they're very powerful messages...

I think they're great! Kel's doing a great thing there!

Yeah him and his brother, much respect to the Bennett brothers...

could u add me too please? sent u a pm cookies!

//edit

it seems that there is a problem:

"This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or their personal messenger inbox is full."

Edited by thommey

Yeah, i definitly look 4ward 2 getting the Weekly Bread. There's no such thing as 2 much of a good thing. I'm hoping the bread grows and that there ends up being a Daily Bread with short messages of inspiration for each day.

could u add me too please? sent u a pm cookies!

//edit

it seems that there is a problem:

"This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or their personal messenger inbox is full."

sorry bout that... my messenger inbox is completely full... i have to delete some things when i have tyme.... but ill shoot him this link...and u can let him know urself that u wanna be added to the weekly bread...

add ur email addy here in this thread Thommey... he'll write it down...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies