JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE WEEKLY BREAD by KEL SPENCER ...

3cookies

As we all know, KeL is a part of our extended JJFP fam...

lThis is a special invitation to all of our fam that may be interested in receiving weekly emails of "The Weekly Bread" from KeL Spencer (Lennie Bennett) and his brother, Lance Bennett. Its very inspirational "food for thought" and a positive tool these young brothas use to reach out to other young men and women as yourselves. Its quite enlightening, and a wealth of information from personal experiences. They connect life situations to the word of God which helps ppl progress upward towards their destiny in life . and press further into your 'specific' blessings... its real amazing...

I look forward to the emails, and dont want any of you to miss out on Kel freely sharing his time with us. ... and anyone interested. He will definately enjoy having you come aboard, and just so free heartedly in responding to your questions...

Please respond with your names, and send me a private message with your email addy, and I (or AJ) will forward it to KeL as a group from his JJFP family.... and he will give u a personal shoutout, and welcome u. They have thousands of recipients worldwide... and growing strong...

peace,

cookies

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool luigie!!!! I got ur email in pm, and added your name to the list of tppl that imma shoot over to KeL & them, ... so u will be on the list by Monday... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

I just sent you a PM too :word:

Yeah, anyone looking 4 some inspirational thoughts, i strongly urge u 2 try it out. Each e-mail gives u a spiritual message that'll leave u looking at your life and seeing if u need 2 change anything 4 a more positive outlook.

There is much more 2 this man than "Kel Spencer" the emcee.

Yeah, anyone looking 4 some inspirational thoughts, i strongly urge u 2 try it out. Each e-mail gives u a spiritual message that'll leave u looking at your life and seeing if u need 2 change anything 4 a more positive outlook.

There is much more 2 this man than "Kel Spencer" the emcee.

:word:

peace,

cookie

We got quite afew email responses with addys from alotta fans. Imma shoot them over to KeL tonight...but keep em comin yall,... he welcomes EVERYONE!!!

peace,

cookie

um... I got the weekly bread already on sunday... didn't u get it? Kel welcomed you, and all the other fans that requested to be added...and I only copy and pasted all of your emails, so it would be exactly as you typed it... check your email inbox again..

peace,

cookie