JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

NELLY RECYCLES "DILIMMA"

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 29 2004, 10:18 PM]I would only dance 2 a Nelly song if it waz his last farwell-to-rap song. Dancing 4 joy that his wrath of ruining music in the name of rap would be over.[/quote]
:werd: I really want that moment 2 come soon! I think he said in an interview that he idolized LL Cool J when he was growing up, I don't think he learned anything from listening to LL or else he would be makin' better hip-hop! :nhawong:

4 quite sometime, u haven't needed any talent or intellegence 2 sell records. Look at most of the people who has success. De La Soul can drop an album with solid, multi-flavaed production, a wide range of comical to deep lyrics and put out a solid album, but they won't crack the top 10. It just goes that way...if u suck, u go platnium easy, if u are a real artist...good luck getting your song played.

Guest Prince
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Jul 31 2004, 09:02 AM]if u suck, u go platnium easy, if u are a real artist...good luck getting your song played.[/quote]
Yeah... That really does sum it up, and is so true... Just highlights how screwed up the music industry is. I would have thought other people would have begun to see how blindingly obvious it is by now, but apparently not...