JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

How Does JJFP.com Rank among other sites

I was just wonering How does JJFP compare to other rap artist sites on the internet.

JJFP/Will Smith as a base site seems popular, and i rarely go to any other sites

I'd like to hear what people have to say about rappers who have been in the game for 10+ years and how their fan sites are doing.

Also on current artists within 10 years.

side question: Do you think there is a single smart person that thinks 50 Cent is the best Rap artist all-time on 50's fan pages?

I was just wonering How does JJFP compare to other rap artist sites on the internet.

JJFP/Will Smith as a base site seems popular, and i rarely go to any other sites

I'd like to hear what people have to say about rappers who have been in the game for 10+ years and how their fan sites are doing.

side question: Do you think there is a single smart person that thinks 50 Cent is the best Rap artist all-time on 50's fan pages?

THIS IS THE BEST SITE ON THE INTERNET. PERIOD!

to answer your side question: Yes, there are probably many smart people that have a bad taste of music.

Edited by bart5

this is definitely one of the biggest communities for an artist. when you consider most artists' communites are started and hosted by the official website or the record company (see willsmith.com's board), this must be one of, if not the largest fan community started by a fan site.

Guest Guest

do you no where i can find this pic of will smith sitting in a field with a hat on looking really hot??????????? :1-smile:

no way is ne1 dat finks 50cent is cool is smart daaah :lolsign:

i think this site is definatly up there in top fan communities, i know though that like when i look for sites of another artist like LL, I expect another site like this cause I'm so use to it but however I find pages and i always expect better thanks to this site.

Give the guy a round of applause - Tim is the man y'all.

• 2 years later...
Guest alexandra

i think this site is definatly up there in top fan communities, i know though that like when i look for sites of another artist like LL, I expect another site like this cause I'm so use to it but however I find pages and i always expect better thanks to this site.

Give the guy a round of applause - Tim is the man y'all.

you are SO write!!!!

oh ya i am WillSmiths BIGGEST, fans and if you happen to know were

he lives please contact me @ ali.smith56@yahoo.com

thankyou,

Alexandra

oh ya i am WillSmiths BIGGEST, fans and if you happen to know were

he lives please contact me @ ali.smith56@yahoo.com

thankyou,

Alexandra

Alexandra... you just can't be coming on the site asking for Will's personal information like that and expect to get it. We are long tyme supporters, and take his privacy & family's security seriously into consideration, and would never pass that information out, if we knew ANY ways... as far as being his BIGGEST fan... thank u for letting us know, you are probably the third thousandth person to pop on one of the forums saying the same thing. Actually i'm probably in that group too, ,cuz I think im the biggest fan., but I wont argue that u aren't... lol.

Please feel free to register & post with the JJFP fans, but dont ask for his personal information... :signthankspin:

xo,

cookie