JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FP flow

• Members
hey guys how do you describe the will flow?fast but clearly,or funky, what???
to me the best flows for me are naughty by nature,common,2pac,FP or biggie

i've heard that will said that he in the begining had to practice very hard his rap or his flow,and the others rappers had more skill.
i think that he work hard in the past and put a high pasion,and now his flow is very talented and his voice is pretty cool

FP has that classic flow style. He can handle any kinda beat whether it's just basically him riding the beat or if he races the rhymes. He has a crisp clear voice and unlike most new guys, he dosn't rely on changing his voice or overdoing an accent.

4 example...all those dirty south rappers overdo their accents cuz it's popular. Eminem and Nelly change their voices in alot of their songs. Then their are rappers like 50 Cent and Mase who simply don't even try 2 talk clearly in their rhymes. They sound like babies mumbling in2 a microphone except they have deeper voices. FP dosen't rely on that...he just dose his thing and it's perfect everytime.

That is so right AJ, in fact one of the great things I like about JJFP most is the fact you can actually understand the tracks and know what he is rapping about. In some of this new stuff I can honestly say I haven't got a clue as to what the song is trying to portrey.