Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Big Willie

Very Best of JJFP

I was browsing Amazon earlier and came across a very best of JJFP album due for release June 6th 2006.

Anyone know anything about this?

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FDFRV...-8020065?n=5174

Link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B...4189207-5113442

It looks like Jive is gonna release another JJ+FP greatest hits CD. It's highly likely this will be one of those 10 track CDs with all the biggest singles and a 2 paged-insert. But who knows, since "Switch" waz a hit, they might surprise us with a b-side, a remix, something unreleased, another new remix (like Summertime '98), or even some of FP's solo hits. We only have about a month and a half 2 find out. It's good that Jive is releasing it and not another company. There's a better chance that it won't suck since their record lable is releasing it. At least we can hope for rare photo's 2 be somewhere on the package.

they might surprise us with a b-side, a remix, something unreleased, another new remix (like Summertime '98), or even some of FP's solo hits. We only have about a month and a half 2 find out. It's good that Jive is releasing it and not another company. There's a better chance that it won't suck since their record lable is releasing it. At least we can hope for rare photo's 2 be somewhere on the package.

yeah ...at least this cd come for the anniversary

thanks for the news

Milking The Mighty Doller!

Why not just a new album?

WELL IN THAT CASE I'D STILL RATHER SEE A NEW ALBUM

The only way i would buy this if had at least 5 new or remixed tracks!

oh please let there be something new on this CD, anything will do.

Now you've posted that, im sure i was browsing something the other day and a cd came up ive never seen before the release date was 2006, i saw the front cover too. I took no notice of it bcoz i was busy looking for something else, i just assumed it was something ppl knew about but there was nothing new on it. I cannot remmember where i saw it tho. I'll have a think.

edit:

ah got it, its on itunes.http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=134236681&s=143444 . Release date 7th april.

track list.

parents just dont understand

a nightmare on my street

summertime

girls aint nothing but trouble

i think i can beat mike tyson

im all that

hes the dj, im the rapper

too damn hype

pump up the bass

rock the house

just one of those days.

i really like the tracklisting, but nothing new.

oh please let there be something new on this CD, anything will do.

Now you've posted that, im sure i was browsing something the other day and a cd came up ive never seen before the release date was 2006, i saw the front cover too. I took no notice of it bcoz i was busy looking for something else, i just assumed it was something ppl knew about but there was nothing new on it. I cannot remmember where i saw it tho. I'll have a think.

edit:

ah got it, its on itunes.http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?id=134236681&s=143444 . Release date 7th april.

track list.

parents just dont understand

a nightmare on my street

summertime

girls aint nothing but trouble

i think i can beat mike tyson

im all that

hes the dj, im the rapper

too damn hype

pump up the bass

rock the house

just one of those days.

i really like the tracklisting, but nothing new.

thnks for dat, since theres nothin new i guess dis only a lil honorin to JJFP in their 20 years

Edited by Luigie