JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tell Me Why

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on WS.com thinking this is the official video... and getting pretty excited.

http://willsmith.com/message/thread.cfm?me...d=152428&page=1

FFS, did you put it on Ifilm?

:rofl: oh man ''Interscope Records finally made the "Tell Me Why" music video and they showed it exclusively on this website'' but it's ok i mean ppl believe is real video :biggrin: .... yeah i put it(i used some registration of my sista) , even 3 times - i just trought something's wrong with the first time i upload it and i contunied hah

Edited by fresh_from_sofia

haha, it's class when they think it's the official vid... show's quality! don't worry I get it all the time haha just kiddin :lol:

that's before the Rain video right :rofl:

just kiddin , peace

hahahahahaha, you got me crackin up man - i knew that video was too simple lol.......

Someone on WS.com thinking this is the official video... and getting pretty excited.

http://willsmith.com/message/thread.cfm?me...d=152428&page=1

FFS, did you put it on Ifilm?

:rofl: oh man ''Interscope Records finally made the "Tell Me Why" music video and they showed it exclusively on this website'' but it's ok i mean ppl believe is real video :biggrin: .... yeah i put it(i used some registration of my sista) , even 3 times - i just trought something's wrong with the first time i upload it and i contunied hah

Hahaha, nice! :rofl:

So from now on, if Will doesn't release any video to a track what we like the most or we want him so bad to release a video to that song, Jonny will take care of it! :2thumbs:

Edited by E - Style-Greesy - E

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I cant see the video on you tube, it just keeps loading for ever, could you please check out whats happenign there?

i dont really know man :shrug: ...

edit : if it still doesn't work i will upload it again tomorrow

Edited by fresh_from_sofia