JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The most random question!

Da Brakes

Is it me or does food not taste as good when your eating it with your left hand?? I'm typing with my right and also eating stuff from pizza hut with my left, but when i switch hands and eat the food with my right, it tastes so much better! Anyone else tried this? :hmm:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all right STOP u guys! Im left handed and theres nothing better than eating 3 cookies and having a nice glass of ice cold milk with my left hand, mind u... :yeah: hehe...

:lolsign:

peace,

cookies

Edited by 3cookies

actually brakes, i was expecting a more random question than that... they say 'sex' is on guy's minds like 24X7...but in this case, it's ....well ~~> . never mind. LOL... good question...i guess. lol

peace,

cookie

but what happens when u eat it with your right hand?

If your a lefty does the opposite happen? Its mind baffling.

i can't take that c hance miss julie...cuz i may be too hungry to eat with my right hand and miss my mouth entirely!!! lol

peace,

cookie

all right STOP u guys! Im left handed and theres nothing better than eating 3 cookies and having a nice glass of ice cold milk with my left hand, mind u... :yeah: hehe...

:lolsign:

peace,

cookies

That would explain a lot! They say left handed people are more creative and artistic. However if you lived in Salem times, you'd be killed for being a witch!!

Try it with your right cookies! :ohdear:

actually brakes, i was expecting a more random question than that... they say 'sex' is on guy's minds like 24X7...but in this case, it's ....well ~~> . never mind. LOL... good question...i guess. lol

peace,

cookie

but what happens when u eat it with your right hand?

If your a lefty does the opposite happen? Its mind baffling.

i can't take that c hance miss julie...cuz i may be too hungry to eat with my right hand and miss my mouth entirely!!! lol

peace,

cookie

lmbo!!! :rofl:

ok then Brakes...imma try it next tyme i eat sumpthin.... um, if i remember. lol..

I wish i had 'witch powers'... id ZAP me up a fyne tall dark handsum right quiK! hehe.. u want one too miss ashley and miss julie? LOL... haha

peace,

cookie :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

lol if only u did have those powers!

I went to go and do the experiment and there is hardly any food in the house. i tried with my glass of milk and it made no difference. I have no idea why i tried with all my scientific knowledge lol.

No no no! You can't just do it like that! You have to have multitasking as well! Concentrate on typing with your right hand whilst eating something else with you left!! See if that makes a difference! :stickpoke: