JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

T.I. TALKS FRESH PRINCE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will said the n word a few times in some interviews for rap magazines so what's the big deal with TI saying it?!! There's nothing wrong with using the n word if it's in a positive context like that's my dude right there, he's basically saying that Will's a real dude

Edited by bigted

Yea, it's ok if you don't use the word, or don't like the word..But he used it, and he complimented Will. Why hate? This isn't about TI's Vocabulary, It's about his comments about Will Smith, which were good ones, and shows that people do respect him, despite his lack of high press.

nice to see TI give will some props

if u dont liike that word then that's respectable but if TI chooses to use it then thats his choice. i think that TI using that word doesnt take away from what he said. if anything, using that word helps wills street cred.

nice to see TI give will some props

if u dont liike that word then that's respectable but if TI chooses to use it then thats his choice. i think that TI using that word doesnt take away from what he said. if anything, using that word helps wills street cred.

Yeah, street cred amougst 12 year olds who think T.I. is hardcore gangsta. :wiggle:

Street cred doesn't make you "real", you should be real by being yourself, Will's not a hardcore gangsta and he shouldn't have to act like one just for a certain crowd to feel him

Guest Guest

Sometimes it amazes me how high and mighty this board acts - instead of acknowledging the fact that TI gave Will props and call it a day, ya'll decide to criticize how the props were given.

I mean God damn, the N word is an everyday word these days, not only in hip hop but in the real world especially in the south. Him saying it has NOTHING to do with uneducation, its just the way he grew up speaking.

I mean, I highly doubt that even Will would've had a problem with the way TI said it.

Sometimes it amazes me how high and mighty this board acts - instead of acknowledging the fact that TI gave Will props and call it a day, ya'll decide to criticize how the props were given.

I mean God damn, the N word is an everyday word these days, not only in hip hop but in the real world especially in the south. Him saying it has NOTHING to do with uneducation, its just the way he grew up speaking.

I mean, I highly doubt that even Will would've had a problem with the way TI said it.

:word:

I could agree with some of the stuff you're saying guest, I mean if this was a rapper we all like on this board like Busta Rhymes saying that "Will's a real n***" I bet we wouldn't criticise him so hard for saying it and we'd be more happy about him giving Will props but since we don't like TI we criticise everything he says, even if it's a good thing he said about Will, you want Will to come out now and start beef with him or something, lol? But at the same time even though a lot of people say the "n" word doesn't mean it's a good thing, it's a negative word no matter what way you twist it the way I see it and I don't like saying it personally 'cause I don't know how some people'll take it but if one of my friends says "what's up my n***?", i'm cool with that 'cause they mean it in a positive way and that's the way it is here too with TI, he considers Will a real dude like I said earlier, hate him or love him, he respects Will...

Edited by bigted