JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

T.I. TALKS FRESH PRINCE

I can't stand T.I. But since his movie ATL waz produced by FP, i skimmed it and found the magic words...."Will Smith." Here's the part of the interview that's actually interesting...

"Still, as a first-time actor working with a first-time feature director (music video helmer Chris Robinson), T.I. often felt overwhelmed. Fortunately, Will Smith is one of the producers on the film and T.I. was able to consult personally with the world's foremost rapper-turned actor.

'I spoke to Will several times about problems i was having,' says T.I. 'He's a real n!gg@. He's from the hood and still has hood n!gg@s around him. People don't know that because of his image - which is probably best for his career - but anybody sitting and talking to him can see it.'"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was cool for T.I. to give props to Will. I believe that Will gets a lot of love from rappers but like Will said:

"Plenty of y'all love a brotha/just scared to say it."

There are plenty of cats who respect Will but for whatever reason most of them don't choose to air it in public. I guess it would take away from their "street cred".

That was cool for T.I. to give props to Will. I believe that Will gets a lot of love from rappers but like Will said:

"Plenty of y'all love a brotha/just scared to say it."

There are plenty of cats who respect Will but for whatever reason most of them don't choose to air it in public. I guess it would take away from their "street cred".

:word:

Well it's nice that T.I gave props to Will.

Will's image is what makes him real though, he always stayed grounded in his career, I have to disagree with what TI said there in that context but he does have good intentions, good to see that he acknowledge's Fresh Prince