JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Chris to Chris

Ok, I've been working on this before Lerkot announced his podcast (honest!). I've been busy with it over the last few days and I got it on iTunes (you can find it by searching "Chris to Chris" but I'm gonna give a link in the thread). I put this in Numero Uno because I think it qualifies as "anything creative." Here's how I introduced it on my myspace:

So here's where it gets weird. Totally uncharted waters. I have been spending some free time on a project. I'm almost embarrassed to use the word, but it's a podcast (it's on iTunes and everything). And I'm NOT jumping on this bandwagon (I think I just preached against that), I'm doing this to spread ideas. I've gotten zero feedback from it so I have no idea how well it will be received. Regardless, I don't cringe through it, so by your standards, it's probably brilliant. And despite whatever is said, I plan to make another episode as soon as possible. Ideas are floating. With that said, we offer up Week One of Chris to Chris.

If you can't search it in iTunes, here's another link. I'd appreciate the feedback!

http://podserve.biggu.com/podcasts/show/chris-to-chris

God Blessa!

Edited by djsilvertiger

Its that other chris really British, his accent sounds kinda fake. We dont say bloody that often either lol.

haha, from what Tim told me this question by Julie is really funny!

You got an mp3 for this anywhere Chris, I haven't got iTunes... cheers

Yeah, there's a "download mp3" at the link I posted. But here it is without any extra clicking:

http://pod-serve.com/audiofile/filename/76...is_to_Chris.mp3

God Blessa!

lmao this is so random, i love the arguments.

Its that other chris really British, his accent sounds kinda fake. We dont say bloody that often either lol.

I'm guessing they are the same person Julie! :haha:

wtf, that went straight over my head, u edited that well. I recognised the bad accent but i just thought he was a friend of yours or something. and Tim never even told me!

lmao this is so random, i love the arguments.

I'm guessing they are the same person Julie! :haha:

wtf, that went straight over my head, u edited that well. I recognised the bad accent but i just thought he was a friend of yours or something. and Tim never even told me!

I have no idea what any of you are talking about!

God Blessa!