JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith live

Hi everyone! I'm thinking about making a homepage about Will Smith and I need some help... I don't want to do just another Will site.. I want to do a site about Will live performances. So to do this I would need to know as many dates & places where he's been doing live performances as possible, so if anyone would like to help and post a list here it would be great!

And I also need some pics of his live stuff. I don't know how the copyright laws work so I insted of stealing pics from sites I thought that maybe someone here got some pictures that I could put on my page. Just put a link here and I'll go get them :)

Thanks

I think the site is a great idea. Once u've been linked 2 all the other Will Smith and JJ+FP sites, u are guarenteed 2 get some hits. U could have a page devote 2 just pictures of him/them live which wouldn't be hard 2 do at all. U could also have a page for reviews of his/their shows. I might even be able 2 hook u up with a snippet of live bootlegs of a few performances.